Compact or Sub-Compact Glock?

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
I'm about to pick up my 26. A 27 is a bit much for that small of a gun, IMHO.

Read up on reviews on youtube and such for EDC subs, and the 26 reigns supreme every time.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i have the magazine extended and a Pachmayr grip on mine and i love it. .40 might be a bit big of a caliber for the size of the gun but i like it, it fits me and my lil girl hands lol. 26 or 27 will do though.

GHIG RTR

Banned
Love my G27. But recently been thinking about upgrading to the HK P30 .40 cal. The grip of the HK just feels so much better.

MGC

Established Member
I have a glock 30 and even with pretty large hands it fits well, love the gun, no complaints here! you should also check out the beretta PX4 storm's also, heard nothing but good about those guns.

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I hate to bring this back up but what do you guys think of this gun a CCW for my wife. She just got permit scoring 49 right out of 50 on her test. During the shooting part she put 1 in the head, 2 in the chest and 2 in the abdominal area. Not bad with a 6 shot revolver she had not shot in a while.

I have a gun dealer friend who is hooking me up with one for her in either black or green. She actually likes the green. This will be my first 40 cal so there will be lots of practice time for her AND me.

Thanks

txyaloo

Established Member
I hate to bring this back up but what do you guys think of this gun a CCW for my wife. She just got permit scoring 49 right out of 50 on her test. During the shooting part she put 1 in the head, 2 in the chest and 2 in the abdominal area. Not bad with a 6 shot revolver she had not shot in a while.

I have a gun dealer friend who is hooking me up with one for her in either black or green. She actually likes the green. This will be my first 40 cal so there will be lots of practice time for her AND me.

Thanks

Which gun?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Glock 27 is a great gun, i had an impulse buy and got a woody when i saw the XDm .40 3.8, however the glock 27 will be my next handgun.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Well guys I appreciate the comments. Instead of the 27 that felt really small in my hands (and my wife's hands too) we both got matching 23's. Perfect fit and not to small or to big. Now just to learn how 40 cal's shoot. I have always had 9mm pistols. Can't wait to let loose with them.

Users who are viewing this thread