Company Vehicles, post 'em if ya got 'em!

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Well I don't have the most glorious company vehicle, but it is free, new and comes with a gas card!! lol

I'm currently on an international work assignment for ~2 years in a place called New Caledonia (which is a tropical island close to Australia) and this is what my company gave me to use during the time.

CIMG3645.jpg

CIMG3641.jpg

CIMG3596800x600.jpg

CIMG3517.jpg

Having a company vehicle is awesome, I don't have to worry about a damn thing! :rolling:

I gotta say this Kia Sportage with a 2.0L diesel engine really isn't a bad vehicle at all! It has a nice ride, a better stereo than the Cobra and really just isn't that bad to drive around. Driving this thing is certainly different than what I'm used to though, I miss my car a LOT. I think I'm gonna shit bricks when I finally do get a chance to drive my car again because I definitely won't be used to having something with power anymore! lol

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
diesel eh? I wouldnt mind owning one of those Jetta TDI's and chiping it for 50+MPG

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I bet that thing is great on gas (err....diesel). Its a shame we only get a handful of diesels here.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Not in the sense that you're asking for but here she is. '95 Superduty :rockon:

wiog46.jpg

Blk04Snake

Established Member
They didn't make superduty's in '95. ;-)

Yes they did, actually back into the '80s, '87 or '88 I think, like SNCBOOM said they say F-Super Duty on the side badges, and it's an F-450 with 15000 gvw. We have a ton of em where I work, all '96 and '97s.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Yes they did, actually back into the '80s, '87 or '88 I think, like SNCBOOM said they say F-Super Duty on the side badges, and it's an F-450 with 15000 gvw. We have a ton of em where I work, all '96 and '97s.

I had a 93 F-Superduty 7.3L non turbo turd. I believe that was the first year for them.

Users who are viewing this thread