Competition Orange 04 Cobra (gauging interest)

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
DONT DO IT!!!
Anyone who buys this car is robbing this man I can personally attest to how good this car looks wish he wouldve been selling it back when i was looking for one.

crittel

Established Member
What is the price? I can't PM or post attachments, but I'm very interested.

cobra1718

Established Member
28500. I am personally trying some different financing to decrease the payts thus gauging interest

Tango7

Established Member
Sorry to see you selling it man..... Guys this car is perfect. Someone is going to get a great car....

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
dude i hate you just cuz i wish you wouldve put this car on the market when i was looking for one your one o the whole reasons I bought my car

bump for great guy and one beautiful car

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I am very interested , I used to live in Hickory ...I could drive up the 22nd ..saturday and look at it ! I can't pm because of being new so email me !I looked at your car when you where at the Autofair this year ! I was with the guys with the silver 10th ...MOB ....Mustangs of Burlington .....email me ASAP please ! Man it's a small world .....I grew up in hickory ! :beer:

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
COBRAGUY95 said:
I am very interested , I used to live in Hickory ...I could drive up the 22nd ..saturday and look at it ! I can't pm because of being new so email me !I looked at your car when you where at the Autofair this year ! I was with the guys with the silver 10th ...MOB ....Mustangs of Burlington .....email me ASAP please ! Man it's a small world .....I grew up in hickory ! :beer:
No email address. I'm driving the BRP on the 22nd with the scmc club so I will not be around Hickory on Saturday

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
droptop351 said:
im prolly gonna talk to him tonite or tommorow ill let him know to email ya. Might wanna put your email up here heh

My email is under my profile but I will put it up anyway ! [email protected] If you don't mind email miles and what you are trying to get .....I don't want to waste your time if the $ isn't right ! Thanks again !

Last edited:

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
cobra1718 said:
No email address. I'm driving the BRP on the 22nd with the scmc club so I will not be around Hickory on Saturday

I can come up sunday .....think that will work ? Call me tonight 919-451-0350 and let me know as soon as you can so I can make plans ! No matter how late Thanks !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread