Competition Orange 04 Cobra (gauging interest)

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Looks like sunday is out ....call me monday or whenever you get the chance , would like to see it before Thursday because I am heading down to Mustang week at Myrtle and you never know what you might find down there ! I am still interested ...thanks !

cobra1718

Established Member
COBRAGUY95 said:
Looks like sunday is out ....call me monday or whenever you get the chance , would like to see it before Thursday because I am heading down to Mustang week at Myrtle and you never know what you might find down there ! I am still interested ...thanks !
I'm not in any hurry at this point Since the actual sale of the car is still questionable. plus I have a serious buyer on hold till I make a decision

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
cobra1718 said:
I'm not in any hurry at this point Since the actual sale of the car is still questionable. plus I have a serious buyer on hold till I make a decision

I am not in any hurry either ,but would like to see the car atleast to see if it is what I am looking for ......I to am a serious buyer ....I could make you a offer if it helps with your decision ? I know I want a Competition Orange car and I have been looking at several .....however I am more interested in yours due to the fact that ....I have seen it before at the Autofair and the 2 guys that judged that class where friends of mine and both said your car was awesome .....which makes me want to look at your car first before I go looking all over the country for one ! I asure you I am a serious buyer with money in hand ! You have my # and my email ! Thanks ...

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
COBRAGUY95 said:
I am not in any hurry either ,but would like to see the car atleast to see if it is what I am looking for ......I to am a serious buyer ....I could make you a offer if it helps with your decision ? I know I want a Competition Orange car and I have been looking at several .....however I am more interested in yours due to the fact that ....I have seen it before at the Autofair and the 2 guys that judged that class where friends of mine and both said your car was awesome .....which makes me want to look at your car first before I go looking all over the country for one ! I asure you I am a serious buyer with money in hand ! You have my # and my email ! Thanks ...
thanks man I didnt want you to think I thought you werent serious. AS for seeing the car. I dunno since I try to keep the miles down. I do plan on being at the Parkway Ford show on the 26th In Winston Salem

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
cobra1718 said:
thanks man I didnt want you to think I thought you werent serious. AS for seeing the car. I dunno since I try to keep the miles down. I do plan on being at the Parkway Ford show on the 26th In Winston Salem

Well thats cool , I will be in that show as well with my 95 Cobra and so will our club ....tell you what ..if I go to hickory before then I will post it up and maybe we can get together then ! Thanks .....however I would like to be showing my new 04 orange cobra at that show ....hint hint !

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
All I have to say is that I love my Comp Cobra! Its so rare of a color that you never see one in person other than yours. I have never seen one in person to date. People always ask where I got the aftermarket paintjob. They are astounded when I tell them its stock. 218 coupes and 72 verts made, thats few and far inbetween. -Shane

IMG_0842.gif

IMG_0801.jpg

39fa.gif

IMG_0754.jpg

cobra1718

Established Member
mysticsvt said:
All I have to say is that I love my Comp Cobra! Its so rare of a color that you never see one in person other than yours. I have never seen one in person to date. People always ask where I got the aftermarket paintjob. They are astounded when I tell them its stock. 218 coupes and 72 verts made, thats few and far inbetween. -Shane
nice especially the engine bay!!

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I can vouch for this car, I have seen it in person a few times over then summer when I lived in NC, very clean car, well maintained and kept

Users who are viewing this thread