competition orange for sale

04compking

Established Member
I've got a competition orange 04 cobra for sale. It has 13,000 miles on it and has a few mods. 2.75 pulley, tune for 93, bbk intake, off road x, magnaflow cat back, mm subframe connectors, mm castor/camber plates, lowered, mgw orange handle shifter, and probably other stuff im forgetting. Not sure how to post pics. I can text them or e-mail them. Very nice car and looks like its never been sat in. Asking 29,500. I'm not on here much so it may be easier to text me if interested and I could send pics to someone and maybe they can get them posted for me. My cell is 502-758-2341 car is located in shelbyville ky. Thanks

HashemKW

Established Member
Here the pics of this nice Comp. Cobra!
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
image5.JPG

His Phone # 502-758-2341

GLWS

04compking

Established Member
Interested and not to far away how firm are you on price
Pretty firm on price. It's really nice and I love the car. I hate to even consider selling. Lowest I'd consider is 29,000. I know when I sell I'll never be able to find another in this condition. It sits in the garage and doesn't get taken out but on nice days.

1fastsvt4me

Established Member
She's a beauty although co isn't my favorite color it grows on you for sure,absolutely stunning. Good luck with sale if it takes a while to sell i just may come up with the extra cash to take it off your hands

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Your signature states you are from Kentucky, but the ate on the car California.
That where the car came from ?

04compking

Established Member
Your signature states you are from Kentucky, but the ate on the car California.
That where the car came from ?

Yea the car came from san fernando California and I hadn't put my plate on it yet. It sits in storage so I wasn't in a big hurry to change it lol.

04compking

Established Member
Yea I was originally wanting dsg or black but thought this would be different lol.

slowcoupe

Established Member
GLWS. This is a beautiful car. If I could move my truck i'd jump on this thing. If i can sell my 08 in the few weeks or so i'll be in touch

Users who are viewing this thread