Complete 03-04 Cobra Eaton supercharger swap -will part out

95SC

Banned
Heat exchanger brackets?

I have 3 sets now but I'm not selling them separate as they are pretty hard to find lately . I offer them with the complete swap kits only. I might have 2 or 3 more sets coming in next couple weeks then I can sell you one if I get them.

Shadowfax03GT

Established Member
I hate to be a pest man but I can't seem to find some of my parts anywhere but here lol.
I need the throttle cable bracket. I was assuming I could get one new through latemodelrest but they only have the 99/01 brackets.
I'll paypal $20 to you. Also put me on the waiting list for heat exchanger brackets if you get some in.

95SC

Banned
I hate to be a pest man but I can't seem to find some of my parts anywhere but here lol.
I need the throttle cable bracket. I was assuming I could get one new through latemodelrest but they only have the 99/01 brackets.
I'll paypal $20 to you. Also put me on the waiting list for heat exchanger brackets if you get some in.

Sounds good man

Hey Derek, whats that solinoid looking thing to the left of the fuel injectors?

LOL Come on Robert you know better than that , it's a Focus fuel pump

Shadowfax03GT

Established Member
Payment for throttle bracket sent. The other stuff just now got here too. Stupid storm must be causing y'all northerners some serious problems.

lobird91

Established Member
I am interested in picking up a mostly complete kit, I will not be putting it on a mustang so there are some parts I don't need. Shoot me an email at [email protected] so we can work something out.

Alan

OU812

Established Member
Can you shoot me a price on everything minus the blower, I have a KB 2.2 but need everything else. I sold everything to go turbo then changed my mind!

goldenbear

Established Member
Will you continue getting complete kits later on in the future? I would be interested on a complete kit during the summer.

95SC

Banned
Can you shoot me a price on everything minus the blower, I have a KB 2.2 but need everything else. I sold everything to go turbo then changed my mind!

$2500 plus shipping

Will you continue getting complete kits later on in the future? I would be interested on a complete kit during the summer.

Sure , I can put a kit together for you , just let me know like 2-3 weeks before .

edswhite99

Established Member
Just curious, but are these complete eaton kits coming off totaled vehicles? Id like to know before making a decision to buy. Thanks

95SC

Banned
Just curious, but are these complete eaton kits coming off totaled vehicles? Id like to know before making a decision to buy. Thanks

No , most of these parts I have are from Ford test engines , some of them are from warranty engines. They are very low mileage parts , you can see that on the pictures.

levelbelow2000

Established Member
I'm interested in one of your eaton swap kits. I would need everything except for the fuel pump, I already have the cobra tank and pumps. Also would u take a trade for all the N/A parts off of a Mach1, I also have a Ported Short Runner Intake, a JLT cai, Meziere electric water pump plus a extra alternator and 2 factory water pump (one brand new) I could through in. Plus some cash. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread