Complete AR-15 Options

jshen

Established Member
Why do you prefer the EoTech over Sig? (not trying to jack the thread - lol)
I have sig romeo 4 or 5...and you get a red dot..through narrow tube (I have iit on my KelTec RFB 308 bullpup (rifle 25"long) Tavor 24"....The EoTech..wide ass view with reticle and is VERY easy to shoot with both eyes open..I've seen a lot of military folks with one..

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Romeo 5 on my p320 compact and it's not bad. can't speak for rifles though.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Pew pew has shipped. Probably the first few upgrades will be a quad rail, vertical grip, and upgrade the optics.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
When getting a scope take your eyesight into consideration. Me being near sighted means that what works for others at certain distances won't work as well for me. I didn't realise how bad it was until I was trying to find hits on a target at 100 yards.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_5074.JPG

Coronas Tactical/Testicle/Tasticle Response Tool was packed up today on my way home from a work trip to Birmingham. Which is relevant because that is where it shipped from. Lol

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
The grenade launcher is the #1 must-have accessory for your AR.

Lol, fun times. One of the guys let me shoot an HE round into a boat insurgents were using to smuggle arms across the Tigris. I also got in trouble when I was caught manning a .50cal outside the wire. You know, Geneva Convention and Medic stuff. Lol

einehund

Established Member
Lol, fun times. One of the guys let me shoot an HE round into a boat insurgents were using to smuggle arms across the Tigris. I also got in trouble when I was caught manning a .50cal outside the wire. You know, Geneva Convention and Medic stuff. Lol

Much fun had shooting m203 flares at cars circa 2004!

einehund

Established Member
I picked up a DTI 5.56 for about $700. Took about 15 rounds to zero the iron sights, another 6 verified it. Did the Alt-c qual with 38 out of 40. Pretty happy with it, but the trigger is a bit grippy. I'll put a bunch more rounds through it and if the trigger doesn't loosen up i'll swap it out.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Wish I could just go to in to montage mode until November

Posts are mine and do not represent my employer. Actually, my posts are riddled with humor and sarcasm and are not to be taken as a representation of my thoughts, feelings, or ideas. Same goes for my "likes"

Machdup1

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread