Complete AR-15 Options

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I have the diamond head usa handguard on my armalite, and the stock one on my ruger 556

I've been eyeballing the magpul piece.

I do have a romeo on my armalite and plan to get either a vortex or another romeo 5 for my ruger

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Needs rail covers to improve grip. It’s a cheap improvement that makes a real difference. I have them on all of my AR’s that will take them.

Plan is a vertical handgrip. I feel really comfortable with them. For me it felt more fluid when using a smaller platform like the M4 in the environment they are better at. I also placed mine where if trying a longer shot the grip was helpful in stability.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Plan is a vertical handgrip. I feel really comfortable with them. For me it felt more fluid when using a smaller platform like the M4 in the environment they are better at. I also placed mine where if trying a longer shot the grip was helpful in stability.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu
I use the Tangodown vetical grip with the quick disconnect. They come in different sizes and colors with a storage inside. I use the stubby version and really like it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread