Concept 1 Mustang

AnaheimE

I'm a Wizard!
Established Member
Came across this. It's a Mustang called the Concept 1 Mustang by a company called Motor Industries. It's a pretty neat restyle. Not only is it new bumpers, wheels, they've redesigned the doors scoops, fenders, and headlights. I like it a lot. The rear is kinda wonky, but it's a really neat and smooth design. It reminds me of what a European Mustang would be.

concept1mustang_1.jpg

concept1mustang_2.jpg

concept1mustang_3.jpg

concept1mustang_4.jpg

concept1mustang_5.jpg

concept1mustang_6.jpg

concept1mustang_7.jpg

concept1mustang_8.jpg

concept1mustang_9.jpg

concept1mustang_10.jpg

concept1mustang_12.jpg

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

Edit:
:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I am embarrased you are a mustang guy if anyone likes this POS. It goes against the grain of mustang style, attitude, and design. I know there is such a thing as "to each his own".........but this is makes me want to vomit. Please remove that pic before I throw my laptop out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread