Confirming Production Number or FIRST Delivery

farmboy90

Established Member
I did the same thing, went and looked at a GT DIB. What sold me on GB is when my wife said "I like that purple color"..... I don't think it's purple, but it does seem to have a purple tint to it, in certain light.

When my wife saw grabber blue, she said "You can get that only if you want to drive around in the Smurf mobile".

It does look pretty smurftastic if you ask me. :) And definitely looks better when the fat black stripes are on there.

Needless to say, I'm not getting grabber blue anymore. :shrug:

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
I'm a huge fan of grabber blue. I can not wait to see it with the black stripes in person. I use to have a laguna seca blue BMW M3. So I'm partial to that color I guess.

None of my friends, nor my wife likes the Grabber Blue. But a part of me wants one with black stripes. My dad used to own a grabber blue Boss, so i'm a huge fan of the color. Brings back childhood memories I guess. My mom used to drive me around in it, while I was in a car seat. :)

Was always a fan of the Laguna Seca M3..

Zeroescence

Established Member
None of my friends, nor my wife likes the Grabber Blue. But a part of me wants one with black stripes. My dad used to own a grabber blue Boss, so i'm a huge fan of the color. Brings back childhood memories I guess. My mom used to drive me around in it, while I was in a car seat. :)

Was always a fan of the Laguna Seca M3..

My LSB M3 is the only car I miss that I have sold or traded.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I supposedly was the first retail delivery of a Boss in 40 years last March 16th 2011. To this day no one has been able to confirm it!!!! i wish someone would find out just for the hell of it

To the OP Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread