Confused Man at the pump

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
I just thought this was kinda funny when I was at the gas station today so I thought I would throw it up here for lulz ( mind you this guy parellell parked into this position performing an 12 point turn to achieve his position -after I had already been where I was. I wasnt going anywhere soon so he was stuck even after pumping )

[youtube_browser]aFYawt5dGP4[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Hello! Jesus people! California = Mexican!

oohh... and I wasnt saying "Jesus" as in our Lord and Saviour. I was sayin HEYSUS! LOL

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
I guess he has had problems with people blocking him in from the front and behind? Pretty stupid, but that is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Thats what my initail thought was when he attempted to 18 wheeler style parallell park sideways but even though he had people in front of him there was tons of room behind him to do a 180 then back up .. thats what got me . my nephew ( next to me) and I got a ton of lauphs out of it though . Just wish I filmed him getting like that and behind him where he had all the room in the world

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that is hilarious. It probably took him longer to maneuver his car there than it would to just wait patiently like everyone else. LOL!

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Wow, that is hilarious. It probably took him longer to maneuver his car there than it would to just wait patiently like everyone else. LOL!

Exactly !!! He had this worried paranoid face when he was wiggling into that position . He still could have done a 180 behind him and then backed up into it .

Users who are viewing this thread