Convertible Hellion Twin Turbo GT500 run

que4dog

Established Member
Thanks! No RB. I usually slow her down and try to get one clean run with helmet and go home.

Last edited:

que4dog

Established Member
Here is a working link for the time slip.

2i5kw1.jpg

2eyhruc.jpg

Black Sex

Established Member
Nice run!
What suspension and tire are you running? My goal is to get my 60' in the 1.50's. Our closest track usually doesn't have the greatest track prep at times. It's really bad on friday nights.
My best sofar is 1.66 leaving off idle. Stock SVTPP suspension with bob's LCA/Steeda competition springs.

que4dog

Established Member
How much boost/power? Would've expected a bit higher traps from a TT kit?

I'm at lower boost 18-19lbs. This car is incredible and I just want to control it down the track for now. I don't get many opportunities to go to the track so I have it set at around 19lbs. max. On my next outing, I may push it up to approx. 22lbs. then probably higher after that. LOL

que4dog

Established Member
Nice run!
What suspension and tire are you running? My goal is to get my 60' in the 1.50's. Our closest track usually doesn't have the greatest track prep at times. It's really bad on friday nights.
My best sofar is 1.66 leaving off idle. Stock SVTPP suspension with bob's LCA/Steeda competition springs.

Thanks man! I have basic suspension mods such as upper/lower control arms, pan bar. Would you believe I'm lowered also. Tires are MTs with race stars. That's my best 60 but I can get consistent 1.6x range unless I screw up.

The Hellion kit is great! I had it on my car for over 3 years now.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'm at lower boost 18-19lbs. This car is incredible and I just want to control it down the track for now. I don't get many opportunities to go to the track so I have it set at around 19lbs. max. On my next outing, I may push it up to approx. 22lbs. then probably higher after that. LOL

How much power is that?

Users who are viewing this thread