Convertible Hellion Twin Turbo GT500 run

que4dog

Established Member
Badass run man, your car flys

Thanks! I'm really excited because this is on 93 Octane fuel. I drove the car to work that morning right below full tank of gas and to the track (over 60 miles). Set up on track is the same as I drive on the street and/or trip across State lines. I had the Hellion Twin Turbos installed on the car over 3 years.

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Don't have any dyno numbers. I tune the car myself on the track/street but I should be in the low to mid 700 range.

Should be about right. My Hellion car dynos low 700's with a conservative tune on 18-19 pounds.

Nice pass! :beer:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks quade! Have you been running your car lately? That thing really moves down the track!

UGH, I could only wish brother. Blackmax and me was talking about it in his thread yesterday. I'm in Alaska right now till probably the end of May and we have been here since the first of the year. Fixing the F22's so they can go whoop up on North Korea. I've got a pile of parts waiting for me when I get home so I'll be a couple weeks out once I get there. Jones'en really bad to see those tree light drop. Keep up the good work at the track.

que4dog

Established Member
UGH, I could only wish brother. Blackmax and me was talking about it in his thread yesterday. I'm in Alaska right now till probably the end of May and we have been here since the first of the year. Fixing the F22's so they can go whoop up on North Korea. I've got a pile of parts waiting for me when I get home so I'll be a couple weeks out once I get there. Jones'en really bad to see those tree light drop. Keep up the good work at the track.

Man thanks for your service! Let me know how you makeout when you finish the changes on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread