Cool Pics and Car for sale

KHsonic03

Established Member
Here are some new pictures, and unfortunately, I have to sell the car. My friend took the pictures. He is a photographer by trade. I have alot more, too. If anyone is interested in the car, you can PM me or email me at [email protected]. I am not selling the car at a cheap price. It will go for what it is worth. It has lots of mods, but no pulley or chip. No rain/snow, 1300 miles, 2nd run, no problems (tick, etc), Zaino, oil change at 900 miles, all top quality parts meticlulously installed. Email or pM for LOTS more info.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Those are some awesome pictures...

Off Topic: How are the Wilwoods? How was the install, and how is the performance? Also a part No... Thanks

KHsonic03

Established Member
The Wilwoods are awesome. The fit and finish is great. I originally got an old version of the kit, and it was OK, but I returned it when I found out there was a new version. It has newer parts, better finish, etc. It bolted up perfectly, and worked very well. And, you DO NOT have to run your car to bleed the brakes. All you have to do is turn on the ignition. I ordered aftermarket ss lines from EARL's, because they are the best, and they are DOT spec. Wilwood does not supply lines, and if you order theirs, they are not DOT spec. As far as performance, I still have to season the rotors before I can tell you, but they feel nice and strong (you can tell there is something extra there just in normal driving). I am going to season the rotors with the pads that came with the kit ("E" pads), but I bought and extra set of "Q" pads, which are street pads. The kit ends with a 6155 D, and get it from Precision Brake!!!!!!!!!!! I originally ordered it from Summit, but their customer service sucks, so when I went to return them, they didn't want to know me. Precision brake is slightly more expensive, but it's worth it.

KHsonic03

Established Member
I know, I know. It is a very hard thing to do. I traded in my 01 cobra for this, thinking that I was going to keep it for a long time, and do some auto-X with it too. I had bought most of the suspension for my 01, and never installed it on that. I came to the realization that I really need to go back to college, and just recently got a very good offer on a place down in FL. I decided it is the best thing to do considering I only have two years of college under my belt. I just won't be able to afford it with tuition, rent, beer, etc. I would LOVE to take it with me, but not only could I not afford it, but I wouldn't be able to take care of it like I do now. My regular car will also not make it much longer, so I need a (gulp) regular car. My 1995 Mazda Protege with 140,000 is about to die. :cryying: :??:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by p3pete
You ain't kiddin! Looks like he Zaino'ed the engine bay too (look at the c/c pic). Beautiful!

He learned that from me. :lol1:

Those are great pics Ken. Of course, all that gorgeous countryside doesn't hurt. I hope you find a good buyer my friend. I can vouch that this is one premium Cobra. Emaculate with a nice mix of premium mods. And if you think his car is a gem, you should see his dads 3-bay garage complete with lift, compressor, and a floor clean enough to eat off.
:p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread