Cool video of a guy getting under 10 minutes on the Nurburgring after 7 years trying

rlenzijr

Established Member
Agreed. That would be pretty epic. Probably costs a truckload to get a vehicle transported over there and back.

99GreenCobra

Established Member
When I win the lottery I am buying a GT500 or the new SVT cobra if that happens. Then shipping there and back. Love that track and the vid of the GT500.

rlenzijr

Established Member
I found the video on Autoblog. Write up there mentioned this little diesel only has like 52hp!!! So, he barely used the brakes and had to keep her wound up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a fun video to watch. The diesel was moving on out! Congrats to him.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
When I win the lottery I am buying a GT500 or the new SVT cobra if that happens. Then shipping there and back. Love that track and the vid of the GT500.

Aerial Atom or KTM X-bow for me please

:beer:

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
None of you probably have ever had the good misfortune of having to drive an old French hatchback, this man is a hero. The suspension on those things is horrible, they feel like rolling over on every single turn.

Ps. Some GT500 guys shipped their cars over last year to do a trip with some euro shelby guys.

Last edited:

afro

Why?
Established Member
I work for a German company and have been over there twice, but never got the time to make it to the Ring.

You can rent cars to take around the track, but it's not cheap, but for a once in a lifetime adventure it's probably worth it. Maybe next time ;)

-fro

Users who are viewing this thread