Cool weather/No rain in LA, whats the deal with a cruise?

getusum

idiot inside
Established Member
Where are you looking to cruise to? I may be down. My car will be de-modded soon. This may be my last cruise with a modded termy. Lots of parts for sale ! Whipple, solid etc etc.

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
Where are you looking to cruise to? I may be down. My car will be de-modded soon. This may be my last cruise with a modded termy. Lots of parts for sale ! Whipple, solid etc etc.

I dunno Hammond or Baton Rouge I guess. It would be nice to have 10 or so cars riding around :rolling:

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member

you're still thinking about selling it? :shrug:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Now you're selling the whipple, and I just bought a steig IV port and polished eaton.:fm:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
too bad im on call. I plan to go to npr to run my L as soon as the next one comes and i dont have to be on call.

Anybody can recommend a place local to get bassani exaust for my L? I seen two dealers around kenner. I wonder if they put it on for me and if so how much.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
i still cant post there. Looks like it's waiting for admin approval or something. I clicked on the link a long time ago when i registered so i know that's legit. Can someone PM an admin there and see what's wrong with my account. Same name as here....

p.s. id kill u all at halo 1.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Figured i would post in here too. Sunday at 2 we're meeting at the target on clearview and vets and rolling to the lake at 2:30. There is a F body meet and we're going to add some mustangs to the crowd. I have about 30 different cars and trucks now. They had about 80 TA's and camaros 2 weeks ago. Let's not let them show us up.

cajuncreeper

Established Member
Vets

Was this on last Sunday about 3, if so we had a little meet across from Landry's on the lake. We had to show a little force with the fords, we where out numbers 4 to 1 with GM's.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
lightmare that was me you saw last nite...you met me before..and i'm figuring you thought i was andrew

Users who are viewing this thread