Coolest Pumpkin for COBRA and SHELBY owners!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just checked out your website. Wow, you've done some really wildly impressive carvings. :rockon:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Thanks CobraBob! It has kept me busy, and opened some interesting doors. For example, just carved Jerry Springer's portrait and logo - they will appear on his Halloween show in a few weeks! (Hope no one gets hurt with them... - HAHA!)

Pattern sent to all the requested it - let me know if I missed anyone...

Hey- LILBLKSNAKE, have you checked on your wife working on your pumpkin lately? I hope she's okay! :)

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
All pattern requests answered! Gettin' closer to the big day - I wonder how many unsuspecting trick-or-treaters are going to be greeted by Cobra Snake pumpkins this year...

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Sorry for the delays between site visits all - it's the "busy season" for Pumpkin Carvers so don't get logged in as much as I would like. I believe everyone that requested this pattern has received it. --Correct me if I just lied, and you have not yet got yours...

BTW- where's the pictures from those who have attempted this challenge!?? C'mon, lets see your 'kins!! (I would have said this differently, but it just sounded "dirty" - HAHA!...)

Last edited:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
These are great, Gene! PM sent for the Cobra pattern. I bought fake pumpkins after Halloween last year to carve for this year! :pepper:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I have not received an email with the design yet. Can one of you whom already got it contact me and email it to me?? I would appreciate it!

32V SVT

Established Member
Hi Gene, I realize your really busy, but sent a PM asking for the pattern...
If anyone else who's received this can forward, I'd appreciate it...:thumbsup:

Thanks all,

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Well, as predicted- I went MIA mid-October. Happens every year. That's why I posted this early in the season. :( sorry to those who's requests late in the month went unanswered. I believe I PM'd all of you back.

Merry Christmas everyone, and I'm still looking for a picture of anyone's pumpkin carved with this patter... Anyone?...!

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Since this one popped back up on the radar (thanks cbr!) I thought I'd let everyone know the SVT snake pattern is offered on the "Individual Patterns" page of my site. If you have a special or custom request please email me rather than PM, as I don't get much time to visit SVTperf. this time of year. :(

[email protected]

mlalively

'Tis the (Halloween) season for all you pumpkin carvers out there! Check THIS out!

_sna-Cobra-SVT_big.jpg

We just designed this cool "SVT COBRA" pumpkin pattern based on the infamous "Snake" logo we all have on our cars, shirts, garage banners, etc. This design is sure to impose it's "Bite" on your Halloween visitors and trick-or-treaters.

If you are interested in trying to carve it, shoot me an email and I'll set you up with this impressive pattern for FREE. Be prepared to spend some time on it though, as it's not easy!

If you'd rather have an artificial (IMMORTAL) pumpkin carved for you with this design, simply visit the Masterpiece Pumpkins Official site- custom carved pumpkins, carving patterns, pumpkin carver SERVICES menu, and request the "SVT Cobra" custom carving. Normally $225, mention this site and you save an instant $50 => $175 (plus shipping) - and did I mention it will last forever!!!?

If you want it personalized with "SVT" or "COBRA" logo lettering, or someone's name, include that info in your request and we'll work up a customized quote for the effort based on the discounted price.

Enjoy, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
~Gene (the carver)
:beer:
I would so love to receive the pattern of the cobra for my husband. If this is still available please let me know. Thank you so much for your awesome work.

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Hey all, its that time of year again to carve pumpkins! The carving pattern for the "SVT Snake" you see in my avatar can be downloaded for $3.95 from this page on my site => Masterpiece Pumpkins INDIVIDUAL CARVING PATTERNS- downloadable patterns you can carve! - it's in the 6th row down.

For an easier snake carve, take a look at the "simple" SVT snake on this page => http://www.masterpiecepumpkins.com/gallery_animals_other.html#Snakes - to get this one instead, just buy the complicated one, then email me to get the simpler version => [email protected] - then you'll have them BOTH!

To see the whole site (there's a LOT to see!), click the link at the bottom of that page.

~Gene

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread