Coolest Pumpkin for COBRA and SHELBY owners!

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
'Tis the (Halloween) season for all you pumpkin carvers out there! Check THIS out!

_sna-Cobra-SVT_big.jpg

We just designed this cool "SVT COBRA" pumpkin pattern based on the infamous "Snake" logo we all have on our cars, shirts, garage banners, etc. This design is sure to impose it's "Bite" on your Halloween visitors and trick-or-treaters.

If you are interested in trying to carve it, shoot me an email and I'll set you up with this impressive pattern for FREE. Be prepared to spend some time on it though, as it's not easy!

If you'd rather have an artificial (IMMORTAL) pumpkin carved for you with this design, simply visit the Masterpiece Pumpkins Official site- custom carved pumpkins, carving patterns, pumpkin carver SERVICES menu, and request the "SVT Cobra" custom carving. Normally $225, mention this site and you save an instant $50 => $175 (plus shipping) - and did I mention it will last forever!!!?

If you want it personalized with "SVT" or "COBRA" logo lettering, or someone's name, include that info in your request and we'll work up a customized quote for the effort based on the discounted price.

Enjoy, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
~Gene (the carver)
:beer:

Last edited:

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Wow- nice response to the pumpkin pattern post! We have some aggressive carvers out there that are up to the "Snake" challenge!

Sent pattern to all that requested it - good luck all! ~Gene

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Wow- that's harsh! Hahaha! If that fails to produce a recognizable result, you still have our offer to carve one for you.

As another member said, "The dude may not install his own blower- but he sure can carve a wicked pumpkin!"

cbr repsol

Established Member
Wow very nice, not sure i would have the patience for carving something like that. But i got all the patience for any car work, go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread