Cop at the VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshen

Established Member
O.p

Say goodbye until you can follow the rules.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
can I call'em or what ? Hahahahahahh

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
so perma or a vaca?

it was a 60 day vacation ... assuming that you are talking about mixedbreed. I don't know what the other guy got. I am guessing a 60 day as well since the Mods generally give someone a chance to clean up their attitude before making it perma.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
it was a 60 day vacation ... assuming that you are talking about mixedbreed. I don't know what the other guy got. I am guessing a 60 day as well since the Mods generally give someone a chance to clean up their attitude before making it perma.

Yeah mixed....I want it perm...dammit..lol

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
*removed by moderator - consider yourself banned from the Donut Shop - DO NOT POST HERE AGAIN*

it sickens me to think that you are a part of my generation. you clearly have no respect for yourself which leads to a lack of respect towards your peers. individuals such as yourself are the reason we NEED good LEO's in the first place. sooner or later your attitude and your actions will catch up to you and you will NEED the very people you have no respect for.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
and you had to post to this POS dead thread why?

txyaloo

Established Member
saw something about it in Smackdown, so my curiosity got the better of me :shrug:

If you hate SVTP so much Andrew, why do you keep coming back? In every other form you've joined before being banned, you constantly bashed SVTP yet you keep creating new screen names. You = moron.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
^^^Ding ding!!

Now he frequents over at MPH and posts all the time now.....Bullshit!!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
nope not at all. He made that VA post on their site in smackdown and I replied saying his shit would not be tolerated and the mods deleted his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread