Cop at the VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
mixedbreed you are a douche of the highest caliber, I really hope to see you permanently banned in the very near future. The funny thing is I have barely read any of your posts, but I don't have to. The few that I have wasted the time to read have made it glaringly obvious to me and most other members that you are no more than a dreg of society. Why were you at the VA? Please, oh god, please tell me you aren't a fellow service member. If so, I will now hang my head in shame.......

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
mixedbreed you are a douche of the highest caliber, I really hope to see you permanently banned in the very near future. The funny thing is I have barely read any of your posts, but I don't have to. The few that I have wasted the time to read have made it glaringly obvious to me and most other members that you are no more than a dreg of society. Why were you at the VA? Please, oh god, please tell me you aren't a fellow service member. If so, I will now hang my head in shame.......

he claims to be a VET. his story is that he made it through basic and went to AIT school. couple of weeks in he busted up his foot and they drummed him out on a medical. How that makes him a VET I have no idea.

brnxman

Established Member
A crippled vet who probably got crippled serving our country so you can can have your freedom, and you get pissed at him over a parking spot. If I was there I would have got out of my car and shook his hand and said thank you.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
what does that mean? in Federalerica you can get a moving violation ticket based on someone else's story? :??:

It means different rules apply. And in some states you can receive a moving violation based on eye witness testimony.

WVFord

Established Member
In the 50's I was taught to respect everyone, especially the elderly. Children today have no idea

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
*removed by moderator - Read the Rules for the Donut Shop and follow them when allowed to post again*

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
*removed by moderator*

hey dummy ... he's been banned so your worthless post is wasted. I would bet that you are on the fast track to an SVTP paid vacation as well.

and to further add to your embarrassment ... VA means Veterans Affairs. Not Virginia. and not to heap the shit on your head too much but Virgina has some of the best cops in the country ... ever think that maybe your problems with them are because of your dumb attitude?

Last edited:

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
he claims to be a VET. his story is that he made it through basic and went to AIT school. couple of weeks in he busted up his foot and they drummed him out on a medical. How that makes him a VET I have no idea.

He's the guy who comes through the gate with only medical privelidges. He probably gets a small check every month to cover his "disability".

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
*removed by moderator - consider yourself banned from the Donut Shop - DO NOT POST HERE AGAIN*

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
well thanks for clearing the VA & Virginia up. Little offensive are we haha, I LAUGH at people like you, using fighting words over the internet.... cute

It was pretty obvious that you failed to read any of the thread other thant the OP. it was also pretty obvious that you had no clue what was being talked about. I simply clarified it for you since you posted WAY after the OP was banned. Fighting words? I used no fighting words. descriptive words is more like it.
But um lemme see, my attitude is great! And how would you know that VA has the best cops in the country if i may ask? JW Also, VA has the toughest laws to obey in the country... sucks.

Because this is not in smackdown I am going to be somewhat gentle with your young ass. Your attitude is what sux. I have lived AS AN ADULT in virginia longer than you have been alive. I would say that 30 years there AS AN ADULT gives me a little more credibility when it comes to an assessment of the Virginia Police than you. and the laws are not any more tough than about half the country. I would say they are tough for you because you like to break them and get caught often.

But if you don't like my opinion then that's your problem! Sorry for ya. but "dont have respect for cops, and NEVER will" thank you & goodbye haha
A response I would expect from your pampered generation.
A paid vacation for what?? voicing my opinion... but your insulting me, GTFO here!!! please...
it is not your voicing of your opinion that will get you your vacation. with your attitude it is only a matter of time before your mouth takes you over the line into paid vacationhood.

cthunder

Established Member
JW Also, VA has the toughest laws to obey in the country... sucks.

Try living on a military base, dingbat. You or your spouse gets in trouble, and say hello to your C/O... and this includes outside the base too.

Oh, and Mixedbreed... federal land = guilty until proven innocent. Can you prove that you did not do a burnout? No. Can you prove that you did not park in a no parking zone? No. The Federal Magistrate is going to have fun with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread