Cop at the VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

musclefan21

Established Member
Sid said that he will leave this to Adam. but too bad he edited all the crap he said and shame on us, none of us quoted his "original" post.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
So a Wreckless Driving ticket based on a witness account? :shrug:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
"Old crippled vet"

"Two pigs are waiting for me"

Where does one start? Or better yet; why waste the time? Most folks that brain dead simply waste away on their own or their family pulls the plug.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
wow dude...the military i was in didn't teach me to act like you are/did

someone should print this and send it to the Judge presiding over your case

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
Damn you are safe no where dude. Where ever you go the SVTP team will always be ready for the kill.:lol1:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
i'll be glad to tell him myself because this isn't going on my record, and I'm not paying for this ticket.

I know I speak for everyone when I say that Im highly impressed by all your tough talk and how you know the outcome of the ticket at hand. :bash:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
*removed by moderator - dont post here again until you have read and can comply with the Donut Shop Rules.*

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
So anyhow this ticket is in US District Court, so can I get this careless driving ticket amended to a non-moving violation so I can keep it off my driving record?

Oh man, the Federal Magistrate hearing this is going to "love" you. This should be great.

these will be getting thrown out of court and dismissed.

Dorothy, you arent in Kansas any more. Good luck with that.

wow dude...the military i was in didn't teach me to act like you are/did. Someone should print this and send it to the Judge presiding over your case

I am sure his training as an Applebees server didnt teach him to act this way either. It is called a personality flaw.

Good idea on sending this to the Federal Magistrate, they love this kind of crap talk.

i'll be glad to tell him myself because this isn't going on my record, and I'm not paying for this ticket.

Good Luck with that approach.

Don Juan

Established Member
Even if he edited , mods can see edited post.

Wait, nevermind he's gone anyways.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow. just wow. im no cop nutswinger (or hater) but i cant believe you actually posted this the way you did in this forum of all places. if anything, this was SD material. you didnt even ask a question. you simply posted a rant. can you even read this? lol.

yeah, what's up with getting a moving violation ticket based on some other person's story. hell, i could be getting people tickets all day long the way they drive down my street :nonono:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
wow. just wow. im no cop nutswinger (or hater) but i cant believe you actually posted this the way you did in this forum of all places. if anything, this was SD material. you didnt even ask a question. you simply posted a rant. can you even read this? lol.

yeah, what's up with getting a moving violation ticket based on some other person's story. hell, i could be getting people tickets all day long the way they drive down my street :nonono:

This was Federal Land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread