Cop shoots dog (again)

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
Well that situation is night and day from the last video in the home. Very appropreiate for the shooting here. Plus he seems to take down the most aggressive one. upon second viewing they all seem about the same. I surprise the dogs didnt pounce on the catcher when he fell down. Thats something you never want to do around dogs

Last edited:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Awesome shot by the cop. Could give a few pointers to the deer killer in the other thread. As much as I argue against the Pit owners in here, I'd like to punch the owner of that dog in the mouth for allowing that kind of situation to arise. Poor dog.

Azure Mach1

Established Member
For a little background:
The owner left town and left the dogs behind several days before this video was shot. A real scumbag.

sloshy24

Established Member
they seemed pretty scared after the shot was fired, maybe should have shot a warning shot way earlier in situation? either way i don't care, he did what needed to be done, those other two dogs were definitely put down later.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Well, I like dogs, but I hate Pits...sorry Pit owners. Just my opinion. I girl was recently attacked by a Pit and it messed her up real bad. And I hate it when people try to say "The owner made it that way".... BULL SH*T. There have been many instances where owners didn't raise them to be attack dogs, but they go and attack someone, especially innocent kids.

Sad thing is, the owner of the Pit that mangled that little girl and almost killed her only got a small fine and misdemeanor charge.....Yet a person kills a Pit, gets a Felony......:dw:....:nonono:

Hell, I wouldn't have cared if he killed all 3. Cause if one ever attacked my precious daughter, there would be 1 dead Pit and 1 dead owner, and would welcome prison time!!!:rockon::lol1:

rust0r

Established Member
Awesome shot by the cop.

I thought so too, then noticed he had a shot gun lol

Definitely justified in this situation (though it sucks to see animals get taken down), you have 3 aggressive DANGEROUS dogs capable of killing the catcher, not some annoying family house pet

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
man it does suck to see but the dogs never should of got to that point i have 2 pitt an they will never act that way my hand goes in the air thos shits lay down lol if you are good with dogs then they will never be a problem

sloshy24

Established Member
Well, I like dogs, but I hate Pits...sorry Pit owners. Just my opinion. I girl was recently attacked by a Pit and it messed her up real bad. And I hate it when people try to say "The owner made it that way".... BULL SH*T. There have been many instances where owners didn't raise them to be attack dogs, but they go and attack someone, especially innocent kids.

Sad thing is, the owner of the Pit that mangled that little girl and almost killed her only got a small fine and misdemeanor charge.....Yet a person kills a Pit, gets a Felony......:dw:....:nonono:

Hell, I wouldn't have cared if he killed all 3. Cause if one ever attacked my precious daughter, there would be 1 dead Pit and 1 dead owner, and would welcome prison time!!!:rockon::lol1:

and they're ugly as ****

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Aww... I think the doggies just wanted to play.
Notice how their tails were wagging with happines when the guy was harrassing them with the stick.

Lol, at the dog that got shot. He landed on his back with his legs up in the air just like in the cartoons.

nate71velly

Slow for now
Established Member
Looks to me like what any breed of 3 hungry, abandoned, mistreated dogs would do if you trespassed on their property. That has nothing to do with the breed. You get tree chihuahua's runnin loose like that and you walk by their house and I guarantee they are coming after your a**. A dog also does not have to be mistreated to be violent.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Awesome shot by the cop. Could give a few pointers to the deer killer in the other thread. As much as I argue against the Pit owners in here, I'd like to punch the owner of that dog in the mouth for allowing that kind of situation to arise. Poor dog.

100% right WTF man again I would have shot to and as far as the dog catcher holy shit that guy is nuts.

mustang_00

Established Member
kinda funny how so many cops are tazer happy and now their all about shooting dogs and people in the back. guess you gotta switch it up sometimes!?

Users who are viewing this thread