Cornfed Torch Red 04 Whippled Cobra in Katy, Tx.!

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
its all good bro, im not trippin.

Making more power on the street is different than claiming a HP number on the internet. That's all I meant. I dont care what number the dyno spits out. I do know that it makes gobs of more power than it did, at a way lower RPM. There's no arguing that.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
its all good bro, im not trippin.

Making more power on the street is different than claiming a HP number on the internet. That's all I meant. I dont care what number the dyno spits out. I do know that it makes gobs of more power than it did, at a way lower RPM. There's no arguing that.

oh ok, gotcha.. Well get that thing to the track and really put it to the test!

Good luck!

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
No shit? Where at in Katy and when are you leaving?

sent from my super dooper futuristic smartphone using tapatalk 2

Z06KILLR

Established Member
What meets do you go to in Houston? I just got my E85 car on the road and want to hit some spots.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Corn does make copious amounts of TQ. All I change on my E55 was adding an extra pound of boost via a larger crank pulley, and doing the E85 conversion. My HP/TQ jumped from 540rwhp/570rwtq on 93 pump, to 594rwhp/711RWTQ on E85:)

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
You are not Making 750 on torque because of E85, IS because of your 6lb lower as well ... I know a lot of people on 2.3 whipples and corn and the Torque #s with just an upper pulley are in the 640-660s TQ .. hell , I made 595tq on my previous KB 2.2 / e85 set up and 657whp ... Nonetheless those are great #s enjoy the car :beer: PS : e85 does gives you more TQ , but not a 150tq gain just cuz of the corn juice :)

Last edited:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Not to be an A.A. hater or anything, but lately i've been hearing some bad stuff about them. Buddy of mine picked up over 100hp and alot better drivability going from Wally's tune to Jim @ JDM's tune.

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
someone always has a buddy... :D

My car runs, starts, idles, , runs cool, drives in 1st gear at 2000 rpms.. etc just like stock.

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
You are not Making 750 on torque because of E85, IS because of your 6lb lower as well ... I know a lot of people on 2.3 whipples and corn and the Torque #s with just an upper pulley are in the 640-660s TQ .. hell , I made 595tq on my previous KB 2.2 / e85 set up and 657whp ... Nonetheless those are great #s enjoy the car :beer: PS : e85 does gives you more TQ , but not a 150tq gain just cuz of the corn juice :)

you're right. I eluded to the fact that it actually only picked up about 75 tq gain on e85..
Yes the 6lb lower had alot to do with it, but I still say the E85 is the hero here..

It only made 685tq on 93 octane with the same pulley setup.

geez..

not just you, but a prime example of one thing I hate about SVTP. Too many know it all's trying to set someone straight.
:kaboom:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread