Corsa Performance Exhaust

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
Hey just a FYI I heard thru the grapevine that Corsa is got something in the works and going to be releasing it soon.

I don't know if you guys are familiar with them but there systems are GREAT, quality and fitment is right on.. I own a TERMINATOR and acouple of other vehicles. My corvette has a CORSA and I love it.. Now I'm tossing it around to go for a GT 500. If this happens Corsa will be on my car for sure..

Check out some of there sounds.
www.corsaperformance.com

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Magnaflow will have some thing soon! They have our GT500 right now and are making the first system for it.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Corsa Exhaust is the shit. I have been thinking about getting a couple of their mufflers and putting them in place of my LM1 resonators.

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
venams03 said:
03BLWN;

Post a pic of your car. I'd like to see those badass CCWs..

I can get you pics I just don't know how to put them on the site...Give me your email and I will send them to you...

CGoeschel

Established Member
Last edited:

Florida Chris

Established Member
Any axle back exhaust for an '05 or '06 GT will bolt right up to the GT500. The GT500 comes with a factory X pipe so you don't need to mod that.

More exhaust trivia: The factory muffler on the GT500 is the same as the factory muffler on the 05/06 GT automatic. You might already know this, but the automatic GT has a different muffler than the stick GT. Same on the exterior, but a tad quieter. The exhaust engineer at SVT wanted to certify the GT500 with the sick shift muffler but it did not meet drive by noise standards so Ford went with the muffler from the automatic.

I swaped my GT500 muffler for the stick shift muffler. My dealership had some take-offs sitting around so they let me trade 'em straight up. Car sounds better.

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
Corsa system update!!!! They are going to have sound files and also pics on the website next week!!!

From what the sales guy said its sound BADASS!!!! can't wait to see what it made for power....

03blwn281

Got 500rwhp?
Established Member
Here are a few pics of my car too...

DSC01403.gif

2003 Silver

Banned
I have a CORSA on order for my new dd....2006 Jeep SRT-8. They supposidly have no drone at all....they shouldn't for the price.:eek:

Sounds pretty damn good on the GT!

Dark Knight

Established Member
1268Melberger said:
I have a CORSA on order for my new dd....2006 Jeep SRT-8. They supposidly have no drone at all....they shouldn't for the price.:eek:

Sounds pretty damn good on the GT!
I have a Corsa on my V and I love it. Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread