Established Member
Sonic Blue GT said:
OK the results of adding in the Corsa X-Pipe to my Corsa axle-backs:

RWHP gain was 8.2
RWTQ gain was 3.1 ft-lbs

My final numbers @ 90 degrees F and humidity 50%:

RWHP 288.2
RWTQ 298.1

So the gains are all in the X-pipe and have nothing to do with the axle-backs. Simply put - there are absolutely no axle-backs for the 2005-07 GT Mustang that provide a gain in HP or TQ....if there is any claim from a manufacturer that there is (like Corsa) then they are not telling you that there was an X-Pipe involved somewhere when they did their testing.

I am certain that if I had bought the Corsa X-Pipe and mixed it in with my previous JBA's or any after-market axle-back that I probably would get the same gains I showed today.

In any case I am happy with the numbers. I would like some suggestions as to how to break 300 RWHP though. I was thinking under-drive pullies but I haven't heard anything positive from anyone who has tried them. Any opinions on this one?

Hey that sounds about right cause depending on the weather obvisously your numbers would of been better...Not bad that sound file sounds good too.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
OK new numbers with the temps getting cooler:

Results with the Corsa X-Pipe to the Corsa axle-backs:

RWHP 291.2
RWTQ 299.7 ft-lbs

@ 67 degrees F

Gain of 3 RWHP and 1.6 ft-lbs of RWTQ since my last pull with about a 20 degree difference in outside temperature. I do think at about late October or November I should be able to pull near about 296 RWHP and over 300 in RWTQ.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread