Cortex Racing Watts Link install

Paul1138

Established Member
Hi guys -

I've had my 2013 GT500 since November 2012 and did about 17 track days (road courses like Limerock, Watkins Glen, Pocono, NJMP, etc) last year. The only mods were SS lines, Ray Bestos pads, RBF600 and changed the GY's to Supersports about halfway through the season.
In the next 2 weeks, I'll be putting on a Cortex Racing Watts Link, Torque arm as well as lower control arms and should be testing it out at Thunderbolt @ NJMP on March 22nd-23rd (unless it frigging snows again). I'll give you my impressions, comparing the setup against stock.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I don't remember where but I feel like there were some negatives regarding cortex parts discussed around here

Paul1138

Established Member
I don't remember where but I feel like there were some negatives regarding cortex parts discussed around here

Hey Chris -

I did some searching but couldn't come up with anything negative. From all the reviews and chatting with fellow track day guys, it seemed Cortex was the way to go, if finances allowed. If you find anything on the negative, please send it my way

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The negatives typically are with respect to ethical (some might argue "moral" is a more appropriate term) concerns. Debating philosophy of design differences (and yes, there are or have been some blatant design similarities in the past) and their effectiveness (irrespective of its origin) is another discussion topic altogether.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Pretty much what Tob said...

I would look into Griggs, they are coming out with a new watts link product for the newer GT500's.. That's just me personally :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread