Cosby gets 3-10 in state prison

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
He won't have to worry about getting killed or sucking dick or anything else regardless of where he goes. he didn't do kids and that is where the line is generally drawn. he won't likely get a hard core joint anyway. Also no one will give a shit. my money says that because the psychiatrist didn't bother to interview him and based her opinion that he was a likely repeat offender off reading the trial transcript some of his punishment will be overturned

ClayDee

Established Member
I'm a fan, have been since the 80's. Some of his old school stand up is good. Grew up watching Fat Albert and the Cosby Show.

I'm sure he is guilty to a certain extent.

Fomoco69

Established Member
I'm not defending at all. As a kid though, he was funny! I had this album and wore it out when my friends came over. View attachment 1517940

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes...me too...just another reminder that celebrities with money have problems too....I say he will be out in less than 3 years & kept isolated....or else suicide?

Fomoco69

Established Member
He won't have to worry about getting killed or sucking dick or anything else regardless of where he goes. he didn't do kids and that is where the line is generally drawn. he won't likely get a hard core joint anyway. Also no one will give a shit. my money says that because the psychiatrist didn't bother to interview him and based her opinion that he was a likely repeat offender off reading the trial transcript some of his punishment will be overturned
Yes....like most celebrities....he will get off easy

Fomoco69

Established Member
I'm a fan, have been since the 80's. Some of his old school stand up is good. Grew up watching Fat Albert and the Cosby Show.

I'm sure he is guilty to a certain extent.
Yes....funny stuff...he was good.....another sad celebrity ending
I don't want what's behind door # 2....those celebrities have some serious issues

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Why do you guys think he will being going to OZ? He is going to go to a minimum security prison and live out his 2 years with good behavior then out and live out his life in a better house then any of us will ever have.

The news is reporting he’s going to Phoenix. I don’t know if he’ll be there just for processing but he won’t going to a Mayberry type institution.

Edit: The news was using graterford and Phoenix interchangeably and I guess that makes sense because sci phoenix is on the property of Graterford which is decommissioned and was used to process inmates before they were placed else where.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
I thought he was funny. He went from being loved to hated - that's gotta weigh on him big time. I doubt he would commit suicide though. And I agree he will not go to maximum security.

C-Tidda

Established Member
He'll be home in 18 months. I loved the Cosby Show, loved Clair Huxtable too. I wonder if Ole Bill slipped Clair a roofie back in the day?

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Can I ask how he will be home in 18 months when PA requires you to do 80% of your sentence before you can be paroled provided the 3 years wasn't mandatory minimum? Beyond that, I highly doubt with him being classified as a violent predator he would ever be able for RRRI eligibility with is 2/3 min.

When you say he'll be home in 18 months, do you mean in a box?

Combustible Huxtible will always be funny. Someone needs to get comments from Tailwind Turner.

Zemedici

Established Member
Can I ask how he will be home in 18 months when PA requires you to do 80% of your sentence before you can be paroled provided the 3 years wasn't mandatory minimum? Beyond that, I highly doubt with him being classified as a violent predator he would ever be able for RRRI eligibility with is 2/3 min.

When you say he'll be home in 18 months, do you mean in a box?

Combustible Huxtible will always be funny. Someone needs to get comments from Tailwind Turner.

come on man. He's a celebrity. Rules don't apply to him.

Guys worth million and millions.

Look at Meek Mill. Picked up from prison in a limo, and taken a little ways to leave in a helicopter.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Not trying to be insensitive but if some old guy (not a dr) offers you some strange pills and you willingly take them is it your fault you got raped or the rapist?

Seems like taking the pills is pretty much given permission to do whatever. Am i thinking too logically?

Not to mention the fact that she called him multiple times afterwards, even wished him happy valentines and they continued their friendship/relationship for some time

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Not trying to be insensitive but if some old guy (not a dr) offers you some strange pills and you willingly take them is it your fault you got raped or the rapist?

Seems like taking the pills is pretty much given permission to do whatever. Am i thinking too logically?

Not to mention the fact that she called him multiple times afterwards, even wished him happy valentines and they continued their friendship/relationship for some time

What is The Rapist, Alex. In all honesty you are thinking illogically unless you assume everyone giving pills is hanging out drugs that can immobilize an individual rather than a tylenol or OTC. What I mean is you normally don't worry someone is drugging you rather than helping you.

The entire story is insane TBH. In his deposition, ole Combustible said he is good at judging characters and such. Not saying it is a character flaw but he raped a lesbian and didn't know she was a lesbian? To me that is a red flag that I'd give a great deal of attention and while I don't know if they did, I would have went after that in court.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
The entire story is insane TBH.

Insane indeed, she supposedly gets raped and then continues calling and seeing him and even introduces him to her parents? WTF?

Even the state authorities who investigated the case back in 2005 found there was "insufficient credible evidence" and eventually dropped the charges.

Established Member
Unbelievable! White Clinton, Weinstein, Matt Laura and a all white cast of others still walking around free. BLM will tow the the line on this one and pretend it will never happen to one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cosby was erased from the minority protection program when he started years ago talking about how the black race, especially it male youth, needed to clean itself up, vs just expecting more money and blaming everyone else. I said a decade ago he was toast for that, and now its come to fruition. Not only will BLM not come to his rescue, they are happy to drive the bus that runs him over.

Users who are viewing this thread