cotto vs pacman?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Everytime I find a stream on that Justin.Tv site it shuts off after 10-15 minutes and says, "Content from this channel removed at the request of the copyright holder. This channel will be accessible again in 24 hours. "

Blahh,

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
They're still in the undercard, so you have time to find a feed. Those Justin.tv feeds have been taken down quick. FWIW, the first two undercards have been meh, at best.

94venomV8

Established Member
Bastards, I got kicked off right in the middle of the 11th!!! Oh well what can I expect for not paying.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
If you made it that deep, you saw everything you needed to see. Cotto's corner should've thrown in the towel after the 9th.

94venomV8

Established Member
If you made it that deep, you saw everything you needed to see. Cotto's corner should've thrown in the towel after the 9th.

Yeah I saw from about rd. 3 to the middle of 11th. Def pac was dominant but still wish I would of seen the actual TKO. Cotto was def. running from him though. I wish mayweather would step up and fight pac. I think it would be a good fight but I dont think mayweather could take him.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
TKO was nothing exciting. Ref stopped the fight because it was clear Cotto's corner wasn't going to.

Users who are viewing this thread