Couldn't pass on the deal. New stang for me.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
I was able to go pick up a mustang again ... 2015 mustang gt, base, performance package, and recaros. Msrp 37015 got it for 33,377!

That's a great deal!

What are you doing for a sound system? I sat in a base and liked it but no Shaker.

History of my stang obsession.
12 GT/CS Blk/Blk
07 GT500
06 GT Vert
04 Cobra
03 Mach 1
95 SVT Cobra
94 GT vert
89 LX 5.0

Love your "Stang History", mine's pretty close (95 Cobra!).

69 Mach 1 390 auto
82 GT
83 GT
85 GT
93 LX 5.0
95 Cobra
11 V6 base/auto
12 GT base/stick
13 GT Prem/stick

xspeed02

Established Member
been driving stick for years in Houston and in Austin...**** what they think, go with your gut instinct. Driving a manual has become 2nd nature to me, almost automatic, sit in tons of stop'n'go traffic and it never bothers me...or my rehabbed left knee.

I've always owned manuals in houston in mustangs. Go with your gut. Also depends on what side of town and what your commute time is.

I work on the north side and live on the north side.

Thanks guys, I figured it is better to ask other enthusiasts rather than the "normal" people out there. :) I live in Cypress and will be commuting to Sam Houston and up 45 to Spring for my new job. I do not yet know how bad the traffic will be (hopefully everyone else is traveling into Houston rather than out of it) but my hours are flexible also so I can ideally find a commute time that is not too terrible. Looking forward to picking up the new ride soon!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Thanks guys, I figured it is better to ask other enthusiasts rather than the "normal" people out there. :) I live in Cypress and will be commuting to Sam Houston and up 45 to Spring for my new job. I do not yet know how bad the traffic will be (hopefully everyone else is traveling into Houston rather than out of it) but my hours are flexible also so I can ideally find a commute time that is not too terrible. Looking forward to picking up the new ride soon!

I live cypress as well and drive out to Crockett a few times a month, its about an hour NE of Sam Houston|Huntsville. Taking Louetta or Spring Cypress to 45 is the usually the fastest route (contingent on where you live in cypress). In a year to 2 years time they should also have 99 grand parkway to 45 completed, that will be a huge improvement.

xspeed02

Established Member
I live cypress as well and drive out to Crockett a few times a month, its about an hour NE of Sam Houston|Huntsville. Taking Louetta or Spring Cypress to 45 is the usually the fastest route (contingent on where you live in cypress). In a year to 2 years time they should also have 99 grand parkway to 45 completed, that will be a huge improvement.

I will definitely look into that route too, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread