Couple of pic of my car from our trip

johnh

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
yeah John the car was painted after a very minor fender bender back in 2002. I was afraid that the paint would not match if I just had half of the fender painted so I opted to have the whole car painted at that time including part of the engine bay

Car looks great. I need to repaint mine...

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
Goodson and Speedfreak.
I think we are going to try and do a day trip one Saturday next month. I'll try and remember to let you guys know. we could probably meet up for lunch at Tapoco that Satuday (its around 4hrs one way for us)

Lee, keep me posted man. I'll try to clear that day so I can tag along.

cdjohns

Established Member
Lee,

where is alabama are you from? well, if anyone is interested next weekend on sunday me and the fiance will be making a trip through the Gap. she's never been before and we will be up in pigeon forge to see her dad and go to splash country! only thing is i won't be driving the GT, not with the rear end like it is, lol. going under the speed limit up there would be pushing the limits on the rear! so, hopefully my mom will let us borrow her G35 for the weekend. but either way we're going. :D

cdjohns

Established Member
oh ok. so you actually don't have too bad of a drive up to the Gap then. well, if ya'll are planning on going back up in the Fall during Rod Run, my roommates and i will be there too. we will have to get together and all convoy to the Gap and through it. i have yet to drive my GT on it. :cuss:

Chris

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
Goodson I forgot completely about you living in the area. I usually see Richard on our way in but he never wants to come play with us. If we come up in the fall I will let you know the dates.

Hey hey now, the beach takes precedence over a dragon run (at least this year it did). :lol:

mgmustang1

Established Member
I want that cowl hood!! Pics look great Lee, looks like you guys had alot of fun.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Damn you guys with those Teal Snake pics, it just makes me want to cry. Like the day I saw mine leave me !

Hint see my signature................

Users who are viewing this thread