Couple of pics I took

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
I've had the car for about 2 months now, but I'm just getting around to taking pics of it. these are 2 I took real quick cruzin through a park near me. I woulda taken some more but I was holdin up traffic, lol.

121_2102.gif

121_2101.gif

I'll take some more when I get time (which hasn't been the case lately). I need to take a pic of the intake on the car as I have no idea who makes it. It's a ram air that connects a hose down to the hole next to the fog light and runs up to a metal box type filter housing with a mesh screen for the top panel. I cleaned the k&n that came with it. any idea's? I just guessed that it's an early JLT RAI but I actually have no clue.

here's a pic of the oil separator I installed the same week I brought the car home (thanks SVTP!)
120_2041.gif

and the MGW shifter I installed the same night. what a difference this shifter made. stock shifter FTL!!
120_2037.gif

other mods in sig (not many. yet) :beer:

Last edited:

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
Bad ass man! Change the angle of the handle to about the 7 o'clock position. You will be amazed!

yeah I'll have to try that. I keep reading everyone saying that's how their handle is positioned and love it.

I really love that color. Great looking car man... I cant wait to order my MGW

thanks! the shifter was a HUGE improvement over stock. you will not be disappointed!

Silverboost

Established Member
don't you just love the fact someone had a license plate on the front previously. My first Cobra was that way and I was pissed every time I looked at the front bumper.

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
don't you just love the fact someone had a license plate on the front previously. My first Cobra was that way and I was pissed every time I looked at the front bumper.

yeah it's a real bummer. that's the best I could do to plug 'em up and make it look half way decent. I just used four of the push plugs from the hood blanket and painted them to match. I'll be getting a new bumper when I repaint the car, but that won't be any time soon.

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
Car looks good, but those 4 plugs do stand out.

I know, but it's either the plugs or four ulgy ass holes to look at. it honestly doesn't look too bad in person.
Nice car and pictures.

Did you get a shifter gasket from CobraBob? If not you should :thumbsup:

I didn't get the gasket only because I had the shifter shipped 2nd day air cuz I was going to the track that thursday, I'll upgrade soon though :)

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Nice Cobra. There is an arch like that in CT near a park I go to a lot. I had to take a second look to realize you were in PA and not where I've been.

Silverboost

Established Member
yeah it's a real bummer. that's the best I could do to plug 'em up and make it look half way decent. I just used four of the push plugs from the hood blanket and painted them to match. I'll be getting a new bumper when I repaint the car, but that won't be any time soon.

I did the same thing with my first Cobra. A good body shop should be able to fix that bumper without replacing it.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Thats what I was going to say, it doesnt look real bad or anything, I didn't even notice it a first but after another poster mentioned it, it does kind of stands out. Nothing a little body work can't fix :dancenana:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Nice DSG Terminator. That's the color I had. Loved it! As far as the intake, can you post a photo of it?

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
Congratulations! Nice DSG Terminator. That's the color I had. Loved it! As far as the intake, can you post a photo of it?

here it is:
Engine001.jpg

Engine004.jpg

the hose runs down the fender to the open hole next to the fog light. i have no clue who makes it. i just guessed it was an early JLT RAI???
Engine002.jpg

here's the pulley also. i measured it with a tape and i guesstimate it's a 2.93. it has a "4" stamped on it.
Engine005.jpg

Engine003.jpg

awesome car.

thanks!

ImportsSuk

DelValMuscleCars
Established Member
Nice Cobra!

Where did you get the plugs for the holes on the front bumper?

i used 4 of the push plugs from the hood blanket i removed. then just scuffed them with a red scotch brite pad, cleaned with alcohol, and painted to match.

Users who are viewing this thread