Couple of shots of my new 2015 Mustang GT ~ CO content

whiplash306

Established Member
After having lived in the frozen North (Fairbanks, Alaska) for a large majority of my life, I now understand why I left! Texas rules! ….seriously, almost 365 days p/year of gear bangin', hot rodding weather. There's plenty of room for you down here too, Tim! Enjoy your impressive stable a bit more!

On topic though, CO is the ONLY way I'd go…..also with white coming in 2nd….! GREAT looking ride!

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Car looks great! I have a fully loaded '15 GT PP with leather Recaro's and all the goodies in Ingot silver. Once you get to drive it , you will truly see what a great car this is.

Ford did an amazing job with this car. By far my favorite overall Mustang. I also owned an 01 Cobra convertible and an 03 10th anniversary cobra.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Car looks great! I have a fully loaded '15 GT PP with leather Recaro's and all the goodies in Ingot silver. Once you get to drive it , you will truly see what a great car this is.

Ford did an amazing job with this car. By far my favorite overall Mustang. I also owned an 01 Cobra convertible and an 03 10th anniversary cobra.

Thanks...Your 15 sounds very nice...bring on the good weather! :)

Users who are viewing this thread