Couple of shots of my new 2015 Mustang GT ~ CO content

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome, Tim. It looks really nice dressed in CO paint. I love the Recaro seats. Really nice. I like photo #5. Spring can't come soon enough. That short "drive" must have been gut wrenching because I just know you wanted to take it for a drive. When you do get to take that first drive, let us know your first impressions.

matt87

Established Member
did you get it today? i saw a co 5.0 like yours on a car carrier heading north in RI this morning.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Thanks everyone! .... to be honest, I really only have plans for some tinted windows, CAI and a tune at this point in time!

I'm going to drive this 5.0...just not in the winter! I took delivery yesterday afternoon!

Today I ordered my first MOD...Lol...hope you like :)

Screenshot_2015-01-11-07-48-38.png

...a little sneak preview ~ grabed one of the Cobra's tags

20150110_133807.jpg

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
Yessss. I'm really glad they brought CO back, it's my favorite color!

Car looks awesome, enjoy that thing when its nicer out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love the plate, Tim. Really awesome that you got almost an identical plate to your Cobra. :thumbsup:

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Love the plate, Tim. Really awesome that you got almost an identical plate to your Cobra. :thumbsup:

Bob...at first I was going to move the tag from the DSG to the new Mustang (friends talked me out of that)...went with the next best option! :beer:

Blueline

Established Member
Hey Tim what's better than having a bad ass 700hp plus Cobra in the garage..... Another create looking mustang! I love it and the seats are perfect! Much of luck with it and enjoy, can't wait to see what you transform this one into ;)

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Nice Tim. What's on the mod agenda?
MOD's will be minimal for now...tinted windows, CAI and tune!

Hey Tim what's better than having a bad ass 700hp plus Cobra in the garage..... Another create looking mustang! I love it and the seats are perfect! Much of luck with it and enjoy, can't wait to see what you transform this one into ;)

Thanks Tony!

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Didn't your wife have a red 'vert? I thought you got rid of that to buy her a '15? Did she get out of the car scene or did you get divorced?

Posted via Topify on Android

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
Didn't your wife have a red 'vert? I thought you got rid of that to buy her a '15? Did she get out of the car scene or did you get divorced?

Posted via Topify on Android

Lol...happily married! .... we sold the Cobra vert. in September of 2013!

Kim will drive the 15 when we cruise together! I'm trying to talk het into a EcoBoost Mustang, but with these northeast winters she really likes her Honda Accord EX coupe!

Users who are viewing this thread