Covercraft Dustop

Ralo

Established Member
Any of you guys use this cover or any other covercraft covers? Just looking for opinions on them.

Tried to search and it wasn't working out for some reason.

joshcarp81

Established Member
This is the best picture I have of it.
It's a covercraft. It's the fitted indoor one. It's really nice. Not sure if it's nice enough for the 440.00 it costed me, but much better than the cheap in comparison one I bought from autozone that felt like it was doing more damage than good.

20160224_164205.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Whatever indoor cover you choose, get one with a soft cotton inner liner. It will be gentle to your paint.

funmoneypit

Established Member
That is the exact cover I have. I have had the same model for my last three play cars. It is a great cover. Very soft inside liner to protect your paint. Fits very nice. I got mine on Auto Anything. They almost always have 20% off and free shipping. It was only $183.20 shipped.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I have the covercraft NOAH and love it...been using it for two years now with zero complaints. I actually bought a california car cover and immediately returned it because it had no liner

Even if it's stored in a garage, get something with some thickness to it that has a nice soft inner liner

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I have the covercraft NOAH and love it...been using it for two years now with zero complaints. I actually bought a california car cover and immediately returned it because it had no liner

Even if it's stored in a garage, get something with some thickness to it that has a nice soft inner liner

Ian, I have a California Car Cover - NOAH and it looks exactly the same as the covercraft one. Is something different between the 2 other than brand? Just curious.

I've had great luck with mine. I had an older one before that was starting to fall apart for some reason, I called CCC and they sent me a new one under warranty.

Ralo

Established Member
That is the exact cover I have. I have had the same model for my last three play cars. It is a great cover. Very soft inside liner to protect your paint. Fits very nice. I got mine on Auto Anything. They almost always have 20% off and free shipping. It was only $183.20 shipped.
Thanks for the tip. Just to clarify you have the dustop?

joshcarp81

Established Member
Mine is the covercraft snugfit.
Here's the thing though. I ordered it from California car Covers and got their logo removed in the checkout with only the cobra logo instead.

Users who are viewing this thread