Coyote motor in 91 lariat in calif

SVTSuperDuke

Established Member
Its funny that you of all people responded to my post. My original idea was to pick up a 75 or earlier F100 (preferably 68-73) and drop in a coyote motor with one of your turbo packages (love to see the stuff your build Dustin). Anyway, havent found a truck that spoke to me yet so started looking at 91-96 F150s..........reminds me of a truck I had back in the day. Have heard different things from different folks so I'm gonna suck it up and read up on the subject myself.

CPRsm

That's a helluva coincidence, have one or two coming in for the same thing. One planning on crossing the border after paint lol. Check w a referee station if they're still open for some literature. They were closed a while back but they might be back open. You'll need to get it inspected, then they'll move to cavity searches. Anything to DQ the swap. If you can pass it's perfectly legal. You'll need the stock airbox to retain the stock tune. After that anything level for the chassis it came out of it legal. Headers, blowers, etc. if it has a CARB number you're good. Not sure, but check harder if you want to do an aluminator swap. Idk how that works. Or get a pre '75 and tell them to **** off lol

JM01

Established Member
That's a helluva coincidence, have one or two coming in for the same thing. One planning on crossing the border after paint lol.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420436991073.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420436991073.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 161

Users who are viewing this thread