Coyote on Coyote crime! TVS vs Paxton vs N2O and a GT500

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
ttle day time cruise video shot in mexico today. Enjoy boys! I also raced a 2.2 KB Cobra(door to door) and a 09 CI ZO6 and beat him by about a fendor (cam was on the wrong side of the car for those runs.)

Roush TVS AED tuned E85 5.0 vs Lund tuned E85 Paxton 5.0, AED tuned E85 Nitrous Outlet 150 Shot 5.0, and Lund tuned E85 Bolt on GT500 (ya she moves the EFFFFF out!)

[youtube_browser]qTSLgq4j2LY[/youtube_browser]

Clipboard

Established Member
So what you're saying is....The roush is faster than the paxton? XD

What pulley?

Last edited:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Nice kills man, although it seems like the nitrous and Paxton 5.0 started falling off hard at shifts(poor drivers?).

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Awesome runs! How close was the Paxton and 150 shot 5.0 to you when you let off? Your car sounds awesome by the way.

2 cars on the paxton car, 3 and pulling on the nitrous car

So what you're saying is....The roush is faster than the paxton? XD

What pulley?

82mm 8.5psi

Nice kills man, although it seems like the nitrous and Paxton 5.0 started falling off hard at shifts(poor drivers?).

no they can drive, but i have the driver mod lol

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
Z06 is a HCI car, full exhaust. car made 571 wheel.

my mods are in my sig, but was only on 18 degrees of timing with some belt slip(which I know now). car runs haaaard bucky!

i've ordered a slightly shorter gates green, which i'm picking up today. if i'm feeling motivated i'll have it back in this week to finish tuning...

the PD blower will always have the TQ advantage, even post shift, where as my advantage is to try to pull him at the top of the rpm band.

it was a fun day till that blower belt popped!

#onepercentFTW
#projectbutthurt
#youcantsitwithus

mhyjek

Established Member
What kind of tires are you running? Your car is moving out and you don't lose traction either!

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
MT ET Street Radial radial pros 275/60/15 on 15x10 darkstars. the 30 roll at the end was starting in first lol. car hooks like a mofo.

Users who are viewing this thread