CPR + AED= another fun street car

CPRsm

so the lb/min is all that matters? What about the rods?
It's not all that matters. It's just a way to compare two cars that dyno differently. You can estimate flywheel HP even though they dyno differently. Paxton's live at that amount of flow w more rpm, it was he's saying. This should live, it just shows more rwhp. Customer just text me today saying it's still alive. No joke lol

Woow .. i think ill be saving to get one lol

At what rpm does it reach full boost ?
About 3500 or so. Seems to be a good balance. Used to reach the same 8psi at 3200 and it was just too fast.

dabster

Established Member
It's not all that matters. It's just a way to compare two cars that dyno differently. You can estimate flywheel HP even though they dyno differently. Paxton's live at that amount of flow w more rpm, it was he's saying. This should live, it just shows more rwhp. Customer just text me today saying it's still alive. No joke lol

About 3500 or so. Seems to be a good balance. Used to reach the same 8psi at 3200 and it was just too fast.

That's literally ridiculous. I wonder how long it will last like that lol

CPRsm

That's literally ridiculous. I wonder how long it will last like that lol
Quiet you!!! Forever lol

Shaun and at have done 750rwhp on a 9-1 CR build w a stick. But too close to the edge and we backed it down a bit. That was 91.

Another customer and his shop did 740rwhp or so thru a 6R80 on 93 which is just nuts. Definitely a unicorn and not recommended. You might be able to run a ton of meth and make more. We usually just stick to the corn for anything over 8psi. Full timing and it just makes power so easily and much safer at those levels

robrbn

Established Member
Hell yeah ordered my CPR kit yesterday from Dustin! Told him he could have a few rounds with the wife if kit shows up in a month... start the clock

Users who are viewing this thread