CPR kit getting a little quicker!

stangn

Established Member
I'm definitely not JPC! It would be awesome to own a business in the performance aftermarket, but no I don't.

People like me don't know the back story from private forums.

As an outsider that works for Johnson Controls ( chiller mechanic ) it sends the wrong message. Let your work speak your reputation not your mouth. You make a bad ass turbo kit. Granted I'm a Whipple customer and don't want a turbo kit from anyone, but the other supporting equipment I do buy.

Love to see people getting crazy with turbo cars! Deespeed99 great job and keep turning it up!!!!!

CPRsm

This is turning into a Big Bucket of popcorn like Evolution/L&M versus upset customers ahwile back.!:pop:

If only you knew lol. Claim to run the game but not the fastest. Customers that like to threaten people. Not just me or my customer. Some high class employees as well.

image_33.jpg

BigButchClarke

Established Member
Dustin, I think I now own the "sabotaged" car that you are referring to. Would love for you to still be involved with the car. I would really like to talk to you about the build.

CPRsm

No problem. Gimme a call whenever you get time. No problem now. Competent tuner got a hold of it. Cams were at "0" before. Difference in graph before and after is disgusting.
619-449-1706

Users who are viewing this thread