"CRACK THE CIA" -Award wininng GNN mini documentary.

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
http://www.gnn.tv/videos/video.php?id=1

Just a small ( 9 min 8 seconds) documentary of the mounds of more info that prove that our CIA has been involved in running opium and crack for the majority of this century. A few screw everything up for the bunch, unfortunately. Let the truth be known.

Some of you who are older and or are more studious about such matters, will remember the Iran Contra hearings of the late 80s and other times when this has been brought to the attention of the people. Unfortunately, no justice has really ever come from this exposure. This is still going on. JFYI, Afghanistan has some of the largest opium fields in the world.

John Deutch has all kinds of dirt on him.

Also, don't be fooled into thining that Kerry's appearance in this video makes him a good guy. He has been proven to have ties to the problem.

It should also be noted that Prescott Bush, George Bush Sr, Bush Jr and John Kerry are all Skull and Bones members and Skull and Bones has been confirmed to have drug relations with cocaine and opium.

Even Fox news tried to run an "anti criminal" whitewash on Skull and Bones. As you can see in this video, they were "out of time" when drug running was mentioned.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/july2004/070504bonesdrugrunning.htm

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
just like I heard a comedian say...the only reason drugs arent legal is because the government doesnt make them.

speaking of the CIA, you think the people run this country. Think again.....

good reads man

Last edited:

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
broke7 said:
just like I heard a comedian say...the only reason drugs arent legal is because the government doesnt make them.

speaking of the CIA, you think the people run this country. Think again.....

good reads man

I knew that there would be some people on here who know how to identify and cope with reality.

Thanks for the support. The CIA doesn't really run this country either. They are part of a lot of authority though.

I'm all about decentralization. Fed gov't has gotten way too big. They are telling too many people what to do. That is tyranny. Not freedom.

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Speaking of comedian's speaking on drugs: http://media.salon.com/mp3s/bhicks1.mp3

The late and great Bill Hicks, talking about the irony that cigs and beer kill more ppl than pot but they are legal and pot is not.

Another variant of comments is that some drugs aren't legalized because they cannot be monopolized.

JFYI, I am an ex-user. I am clean and sober and have been for over 4 yrs now. I've even spoke out to groups of larger than 300 people about not using drugs. Still, just like the time of alcohol prohibition proved, I think we need to legalize several substances, to put it briefly.

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Last edited:

72stang

Established Member
Nice find man- IMHO- If govt officials where so "RIGHT" they would be preaching or teaching; not dealing drugs, stealing money, lying out the ass to the PPL, using tax money to buy crap, and so on and so fourth-

I hate govt officials- elected by the ppl my ass- elected by their piers-LOL no-
Elected by back room arm twisting, money,sex,drugs, and lies. Worthless shits-

what do we do to witches? BURN WITCHES! (monty python)

Users who are viewing this thread