craiglist ad... awful paint on a nice car

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
saw this on craiglist. to each his own, but good gracious this is hard to look at.
edit: just noticed in the ad, he said they were decals on his car. but still. i would be embarrased riding around like that.

i gotta be honest. one of my pet peeves is posers. if you car ain't a cobra, Z06, Z28, SS, GT, 5.0, V8, or turbo, please stop putting those emblems on your car. just be proud of what you got.
'' Gorgeous C6 Corvette ~ Low miles! ~

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
what was he thinking when he put the door graphics on? The other ones aren't too bad but I wouldn't have done those either

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
3Kd3M33Ja5L65G15Fdd48e595a618c29a14d9.jpg

a46.jpg

Equalbracket

Established Member
What you see on the body are decals (stickers) that could be taken off without hurting paint. This is not a Z06 nor does it have an LS3, its just the decals.

Ugly, and stupid yes, but just decals.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
he should of taken off the decals first...some tasteful graphics there :D

I thought it was an aveo when i saw the interior shot.....good thing he put "CORVETTE" in huge letters in front to clarify what it is...:dw:

edit: i just realized he put LS3 and Z06 stickers on it.... I would be interested to talk to the owner and ask him why he put Z06 stickers and Ls3 stickers on his base vette with a ls2???

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not very smart to leave those decals on the car and put it up for sale. A lot of interested buyers are just going to pass this one by because of them. Can anyone make out what that door decal is supposed to represent?

sc98cbra

Established Member
I don't see anything wrong with this (?). Its priced right, and the decals are just stickers. He liked the way it looked, and that's all that matters.

Rare40th

Established Member
Not very smart to leave those decals on the car and put it up for sale. A lot of interested buyers are just going to pass this one by because of them. Can anyone make out what that door decal is supposed to represent?

It says "777" and cherries next to it. For lady luck I'm assuming?

mustangless

Established Member
he should of taken off the decals first...some tasteful graphics there :D

I thought it was an aveo when i saw the interior shot.....good thing he put "CORVETTE" in huge letters in front to clarify what it is...:dw:

edit: i just realized he put LS3 and Z06 stickers on it.... I would be interested to talk to the owner and ask him why he put Z06 stickers and Ls3 stickers on his base vette with a ls2???

He probably had an acura with honda badges before the corvette.

Users who are viewing this thread