Crashed Aventador

mgallo13

Established Member
Rapper Tyga shares his Lamborghini Aventador crash with the fans | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos

lemme just clarify: i don't hate rap and/or rappers, but when they drive their cars that cost as much as some houses like a******s and then just write it off because they make so much ****ing money its irritating. there should be like a supercar wall of shame and the companies just decide to not sell them cars anymore hahaha

kinda kidding

but not really :dw:

1o1proof

Established Member
When they had that car on top gear, Tanner was talking about how Lamborghini wanted real drivers to start getting into their cars. Meaning when you say Lamborghini you don't instantly think actor/rapper/athlete.

Don't guess that is working out so well for them.

Marc

Established Member
Freaking moron. Hate to see his monthly insurance bill. :lol: Although he probably isn't hurting for money, 9 times out of 10, most of these rappers fail and he will feel it one day.

Poppacapp

Established Member
yeah wannabe rapper 23 years OLD and owns A aventador!
i wish a would be a WANNABE RAPPER:poke:

And by the time he is 30 he will probably have been shot and killed by some other wannabe rapper who couldnt leave the hood in the hood. I find it amazing how these guys make all this money, yet they gotta stay "hard" for the hood. Bunch of jokes imo.

Users who are viewing this thread