Crashed GT500 in Chicago

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
Crashed G.O. GT500 in Chicago

Hijacked this photo from a thread on another site.... says the car was in the Chicago area. Check the Christmas tree in the back window?!?! WTF?
B-U-M-M-E-R

GT500_Crash.gif

The pic was posted on another site and said they saw it at a body shop in East Dundee (way out in the burbs of Chicago).

Last edited:

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
o man thats hard to see.i hope thats a clone :( :nonono: :nonono:

Last edited:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
That blows. Does it look like somoone rear-ended it, or do you think he or she backed it into something after spinning out?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
I'm guessing that the tree was in there probably due to the OTHER vehicle. Probably some mom in a minivan with a tree strapped on top like the other 1,000,000s on the road who wasn't paying attention and re'd the Shelby.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I always found the little trees that hang from the mirror to be much more convenient:poke:

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Id say that is totaled!

Yea I wouldn't want it back if it was mine.... can you imagine making payments on a car like this for the next 5-6 years?? I don't care how good the body shop is it will never be the same..... rattles, sqeaks, misalligned panels, shoddy paint etc. etc. etc.

Make a good drag car though (maybe!)

Poor guy, right before X-mas too!

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
badsube said:
That blows. Does it look like somoone rear-ended it, or do you think he or she backed it into something after spinning out?

I think he was hit and/or or just spun out and then hit the guard rail.... if you look at the guardrail height as opposed to the damage to the car (and especially the dent on the left rear fender) it is alligned perfectly with the curvature of the top of the guardrail. fits like a finger print if you ask me!

MD03SVT

Established Member
well if it'a a write-off then it will probably end up in Montreal as we are the capital of Reconstructed cars & some fool will pay 60000$ for it.

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Id say that is totaled!

The bad thing is that it might not be. In my state you have to have 70-75% damage on your vehicle for it to be totalled. If they value the car at 50k that would mean it would have 37k in damage and it does not. I would be real pissed if I was the owner and had to get it fixed.:xpl: and get the friggn sap off the back seat!:cuss:

MD03SVT

Established Member
Even worse if it's totaled where the heck are they gonna find another one,imagine to have been waiting for 2 yrs to get a GT500 & now you have to start all-over and if they were lucky enough to pay MSRP what will it cost them now,unless of-course some kind hearted Ford dealer will let them have one off there lot for sticker...

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
MD03SVT said:
Even worse if it's totaled where the heck are they gonna find another one,imagine to have been waiting for 2 yrs to get a GT500 & now you have to start all-over and if they were lucky enough to pay MSRP what will it cost them now,unless of-course some kind hearted Ford dealer will let them have one off there lot for sticker...

Wouldn't that be nice!

Users who are viewing this thread