Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Pretty sure that's what Russ Tom, the founder of Downtown Harley Davidson, was flying when it dropped out of the air into Lake Tapps where he was knocked unconscious and drowned. It was what he bought after selling the dealership and retired. Worst part was his young daughter watched it happen from their dock. He was best friends with my friend's dad and so I sort of knew him and he was a cool guy that had tons of cool cars and toys. Took my friend and I for a ride in his NSX when we were 10 or so it felt so fast! It was pretty tragic when he died and they said over a thousand bikers showed up at his funeral, many pretty famous I guess. His gf at the time was a Ms Washington winner and she was riding with him and was able to escape when it went down.

Yep, it was. Just found an article on it.

View attachment 1827166
Yeah that’s a Robinson, looks an R44..

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I took a goose to the windshield on short final landing in NW Arkansas. It sounded like someone took a baseball bat to the window. Never taken one in the engine.

I hit a flock of them that were running across the road. At night, which was weird. I was in my corvette and they all bounced off of the front splitter. I went back the following morning expecting a massacre but found nothing. I think they just bounced off and were fine.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
68e86db10b4e1d0ba56ac2fb7d57665b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread