Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Wonder if it was suicide or just trying to be a stunt man? Assuming they didn't survive, but landing on the roof of the car made it look like there was a chance of survival, or at least not instant death.
The Most Beautiful Suicide - Evelyn McHale leapt to her death from the Empire State Building, ...jpg
The Most Beautiful Suicide - Evelyn McHale leapt to her death from the Empire State Building,...jpeg

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
View attachment 1834074View attachment 1834075

I remember reading about this a long time ago. Don't really remember any specifics though, but the photo is impactful. No pun intended.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The forklift clotheslining videos amaze me. I get you may not see the sheets of steel very easily but you can easily tell when a forklift is carrying something and I couldn't imagine not slowing down to make sure he knows and you know for sure it's clear. It just seems like stupidity to me to run into what they're carrying.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It’s happened pretty much in my backyard

Heard about this and that cat must have been off the rails to take two strong males who are avid hunters. There's been a few Cougar attacks around here the last couple years and the two I can remember, the guy straight choked the cat out and killed it, and the other it attacked a woman in a group bike riding and the other women grabbed it and held it down with their bikes. The cat that attacked the boys was said to be 90lbs so it was still young but plenty strong. Given it tore the younger boy's face up immediately and dispatched the older brother quickly after, I assume it was a pretty mature hunter for its age.

Users who are viewing this thread