Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Roads are getting more dangerous every day. Last trip into town had two people cut me off just so they could get one spot ahead even tho there was plenty of room behind me. Then had one flat out run a red light. Light had been red for at least 2 seconds. And this is not a great urban area.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Been on the fence about giving up riding for awhile now. Shit like this pushes me closer to selling every day

bike or car, wouldnt have mattered…

very much a freak accident.

Just be smart about where / how you ride, is what Id say

SHOdown220

Established Member
Same goes for me, but from a truck drivers perspective.

Last year I had at least (that I can remember) 4 cars coming at me on the wrong side of the highway.

Retirement is close.

Stay safe out there, my dad is a truck driver a few years away from retirement I can’t wait until he’s done. He’s been involved in some serious accidents and close calls in the past.

People drive like shit.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I dont think he did that on purpose
I think it was highly foreseeable and preventable and 100% the drivers fault.

A freak accident would be a brake pad cracks jamming the wheel, causing the truck to suddenly swerve at the exact moment some motorcycles drove by.

Dude was swerving back and forth narrowly missing a few cars.

Medical, Mechanical, Weather... He should have immediately stopped. Reminds me of that POS who's brakes went out up at the top of a Colorado mountain, made a bunch of calls about it then said **** it and headed down without brakes.

Takes out half a dozen people and tries running from the scene.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it was highly foreseeable and preventable and 100% the drivers fault.

A freak accident would be a brake pad cracks jamming the wheel, causing the truck to suddenly swerve at the exact moment some motorcycles drove by.

Dude was swerving back and forth narrowly missing a few cars.

Medical, Mechanical, Weather... He should have immediately stopped. Reminds me of that POS who's brakes went out up at the top of a Colorado mountain, made a bunch of calls a out it then said **** it and headed down without brakes.

Takes out half a dozen people and tries running from the scene.

i dont disagree with what youre saying…. 300% driver’s fault and negligence…. But he fell asleep…. That to me makes it a freak accident, because it wasnt done on purpose

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
How the **** do you not see this coming?

5ABD70DB-29C8-4B1C-954C-BD7E3AC640EF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread