Crazy Turbo Mustang Wheelstand!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I8URLS1

Established Member
Damn came down hard, I know you should roll out of it and back into the throttle some while the car is on it's way down but I'm sure it all happens so fast that your reaction is to just let off completely. I would guess some damage was done

M33P

Established Member
It sounded like he did get back on it before it came all the way back down. Epic none the less.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I don't understand why people like that don't run wheelie bars... Why **** all your shit up just so you can try to look cool... It makes me cringe every time I see a car slam down like that...

[youtube_browser]342i_giK6qk[/youtube_browser]

I8URLS1

Established Member
Well a lot of it may have to do with what class he runs, but a lot of the fact that it did wheelie like that has to do with the suspension setup. It can always happen though but my buddies Outlaw 10.5 car barely lifts the front end

2 ROWDY

Established Member
I don't understand why people like that don't run wheelie bars... Why **** all your shit up just so you can try to look cool... It makes me cringe every time I see a car slam down like that...

[youtube_browser]342i_giK6qk[/youtube_browser]

It's not allowed in that class. 275 drag Radials and no wheelie bars... makes for a much more exciting race. It's boring to watch cars go dead straight every pass.

2 ROWDY

Established Member
Damn came down hard, I know you should roll out of it and back into the throttle some while the car is on it's way down but I'm sure it all happens so fast that your reaction is to just let off completely. I would guess some damage was done

yeah easier said then done for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread