Creeking sound coming from the rear...

ScottsMach03

Established Member
For the last year or so i have had a creeking sound coming from the rear of my car, it only happens when i go over a bump. I cant find the problem. I thought one of my tools might have dropped under my spear tire, and was bouncing around. I took all my stuff out, and i still cant find it. Does anyone know if our springs with make a creek/pop when going over bumps? If anyone has any ideals as to what it could be, let me know. Thanks.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ScottsMach03 said:
For the last year or so i have had a creeking sound coming from the rear of my car, it only happens when i go over a bump. I cant find the problem. I thought one of my tools might have dropped under my spear tire, and was bouncing around. I took all my stuff out, and i still cant find it. Does anyone know if our springs with make a creek/pop when going over bumps? If anyone has any ideals as to what it could be, let me know. Thanks.

MOVED! :wf: WRONG FROCKIN FORUM!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
MOVED! :wf: WRONG FROCKIN FORUM!
Who let this focker in here?;-) Um my had a creaking noise. It's either a speaker mount or in my case it was the right rear seat support rubbing against the shock tower. For some reason my car stopped doing it after the Nitrous install.:D

Users who are viewing this thread