Crossing to the Dark Side!

zeus201

Established Member
I'd love to hear a 32V screaming down the road at 8500 rpm's...probably sound even badder with Bassani Mids & O/R X & Mac catback :rockon:

:dancenana: :beer: :dancenana:

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
The FGT block is now available from Ford as a wet sump block.
Naz, you just saved some dough by waiting.
NA 5.4 is going to be awesome.
Also, my first swap car was a 78 Mustang II with a 351C 4V motor.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Yeap. Im!

As I search for the ultimate combo (and my current combo just about did it) Im Going to try a PD Blower! Whipple 3.4...on a 322CI HC"B" build.

I was going to go with the 351CI, but due to situation out of my hand....I had to change my budget.

This combo will be the final sage of this car........!

Naz

PHEW....when i saw "Crossing to the dark side"....i thought you were buying a camaro and getting rid of the Cobra.:nono:

tmhutch

4v>3v>2v
Established Member
Im saying that 575RWHP is the goal but realistic, that is a very conservative number. When everything is said and done.....dont be surprised (SP?) to see much more power than that.

Naz

I see another MMFF article in your future!

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Naz I was looking forward to the baddest whipple setup on the planet, I am still working on my turbo/nitrous setup hoping to hit 800/800 before spray.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
that setup is going to be badass...i think there is a guy in canada with a similar setup in a fox that makes upwards of 700rwhp and spins it to like 10,000rpm or something.

I hope one day to put a badass all motor car together. put i dont think i can swing that dough. :burnout:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Dont know...ever since John and I talked about the 351CI Modular, it never departed my mind....and I was going to build something like that for the Modular Notch, but I figure that I may just build a Dart Iron Eagle to 408CI and work it via push rods with a bad ass NA/Nitrous build for that and keep the Albino the way they came from the assembly line: All Motor

It may not make as much power as the Whipple build, but it will make lots of power and will probably be quicker/faster in the 1/4.

The 2 options that we are debating will be lots of fun:

#1: Standard Stroke = ~8300RPMs :burnout:
#2: De-stroked = 9000+RPMs :burnout::burnout:

So, think about those 32Vs singing at ~8500+RPMs? Pure Sex...Ill shall say!

Plus, my favorite motor of all times is the legendary 351C 4V (very first motor I build by my self)....so there you have it! It goes back to my first love! LOL!

Naz

I have a Fox or SN95 build I'm planning, gonna make a Boss 302, it will be nice if I ever actually get the car. I have to get the 99 up first! My first build was a 351C 2v in my 73 Stang. That sucker was awesome about 2000 rpm. I got valve float spinning it so high one night racing my buddy's DPS Fox. We estimated I was doing around 140-150 mph :) Ahhh, to be young and dumb again. When you get this build done, if we are both still in Texas, I will come see this car in action. Maybe we can do a run from a dig. But you have to start in 3rd....

Nazman

Established Member
:shrug:

Ill be in SA at least till, MAR 09....right now looking at a job with the DIA office in Miami......we will see.

Naz

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Cool, I'll be here till at least June 09. You build way faster than me so you should have plenty of time to get it done and dialed in :thumbsup:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Naz,

I think you should be the first Ford guy to incorporate this promising development.
PolyQuad
I know, I know, it's quite pricey, but hey, if you want to maximize your combo with more power under the curve, with out forced induction, hmmmmm.
http://www.gofastnews.com/board/technical-articles/281-polyquad-new-four-valve-power-concept.html

Another interesting tech article on stroker specific pistons by David Vizard.
http://www.gofastnews.com/board/tec...dsss-new-stroker-piston-x-stream-extreme.html

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Naz,

I think you should be the first Ford guy to incorporate this promising development.
PolyQuad
I know, I know, it's quite pricey, but hey, if you want to maximize your combo with more power under the curve, with out forced induction, hmmmmm.
http://www.gofastnews.com/board/technical-articles/281-polyquad-new-four-valve-power-concept.html

http://www.gofastnews.com/board/tec...dsss-new-stroker-piston-x-stream-extreme.html

Very interesting.

Nazman

Established Member
Naz,

PolyQuad

Reading!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Naz do you really want a job in Tampa????

is your TS/SCI still good?

Users who are viewing this thread