Cruise Saturday?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I finally get a couple days in a row off. I'll be home Thurs-Saturday. Anyone wanna meet up and go for a cruise/photoshoot for old times sake?

If Kevin can't make it out I have a new DSLR I've become fairly familiar with and I can take some shots.

waydeg

Established Member
I'm in Frisco and that sounds good to me.
Let me know when and where. I'll take some time Friday and bathe the beast.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I'll go, but no guarantees the car will be clean and/or pictureworthy (well I can say with certainty it won't be pictureworthy, but that's a whole other problem).

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
This went well...

Maybe next time we can plan a cruise and then actually have one.

Last edited:

waydeg

Established Member
I have dinner plans at 7:30 now

Why don't we try next Saturday - 3rd, (weather permitting) near someplace in Frisco. That's about middle ground between McKinney and Denton. Ot we could meet up at the Cracker Barrel on I-35 and 380. I'll check with some of the local merchants to see if we can get a spot and a deal on a meal. Here's a few ideas:
1) Chili's on the North Dallas Tollroad and Eldorado Parkway. There's also a Cristina's Mexican Food restaurant that's pretty good. Manny's is on Main Street.

2) On 423 and Eldorado there's a McDonalds, Panda Express, Los Charros Mexican restaurant and several others.

What do you guys think?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Sorry guys, ended up taking me longer to finish the brakes on my car than I had anticipated.

Christina's is one of the best chain mexican food restaurants in Dallas. Love it.

waydeg

Established Member
I'm in too

Alright guys. Weather permitting, lets try for 2:30 at Cristina's on the Dallas Tollway at Eldorado Parkway, Saturday - December 3rd. This location is on the southwest corner. There's also a Chik-fil-A there should you not be a fan of the enchilada:D

From Denton or McKinney, take 380 toward Frisco, south on the Tollway, exit Eldorado.

If anyone needs specific directions, email me at [email protected]
I'm terrible with a camera, so if anyone has the skills and a decent camera, it would be nice to do a group shot. Lot's of open parking area at this location. I'll bring my video camera.

lifter213

Established Member
Weather permitting I thnik I can make it. I'll see if my brother (also has a 03) wants to come.

iflyagfour

Established Member
Sounds good to me. Just got the Cobra put all back together and its ready to cruise. I hope to maybe have my new blower in by then, we shall see.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I'll try and make it out. Is this the Christina's outside of Stonebriar Centre off 121 and NDT? Or is there 2 locations in Frisco?

I have a Nikon D60 so I will provide some photos if I can make it out.

Edit: NM just saw there is a new location open in Frisco.

Do you know of a good place in the area with some sort of back drop for the cars?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread