Cruise Saturday?

iflyagfour

Established Member
I'll try and make it out. Is this the Christina's outside of Stonebriar Centre off 121 and NDT? Or is there 2 locations in Frisco?

I have a Nikon D60 so I will provide some photos if I can make it out.

Edit: NM just saw there is a new location open in Frisco.

Do you know of a good place in the area with some sort of back drop for the cars?

Nope, not that one. There is one further up NDT at the El Dorado exit. If you are going north, exit El Dorado then make a left going west. Go under the Tollway and you will see it up on your left hand side about a 1/8th a mile.

waydeg

Established Member
Nope, not that one. There is one further up NDT at the El Dorado exit. If you are going north, exit El Dorado then make a left going west. Go under the Tollway and you will see it up on your left hand side about a 1/8th a mile.

I'm off this week and will scout a couple of locations, shoot them with the iPhone and post them. Right of the top of my head, there should be a spot at Pizza Hut Park, Warren Sports Complex or some spot in old downtown. I'll keep you posted.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I've been battling the Flu since Wednesday, I will try my best because I want to shoot some shots with the new camera.

lww18

Josh
Established Member
Holy crap, I'll make it just to see the spotlessness that is sleeper's cobra.....this thing still on?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Alright guys. Weather permitting, lets try for 2:30 at Cristina's on the Dallas Tollway at Eldorado Parkway, Saturday - January 3rd. This location is on the southwest corner. There's also a Chik-fil-A there should you not be a fan of the enchilada.
It's going to be 75*F with only a 10% chance of precipitation.
Feels good to trust my own farts again.
LMAO! :lol:

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
If anyone from the Plano/Allen/McKinney area is going and wants to meet up before hand and cruise to the meet send me a pm or post up.

Last edited:

waydeg

Established Member
It's 11:15 on Sat AM.
We're still on.
Weather looks perfect.

Cristina's didn't offer and special deal so we can just meet in the open parking lot and go where we want.
There's also a Chili's on the frontage road.
See you guys at 2:30 by Cristina's.

WG

Users who are viewing this thread